Obtainable Point Guards this off-season

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gambo saying Collison wants to go to a contender - scratch him off the list.

Says nobody is very interested in Jackson or Warren, but Suns are trying to dump them. Says Monte would end up strangling Jackson if he stayed around.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Says nobody is very interested in Jackson or Warren, but Suns are trying to dump them. Says Monte would end up strangling Jackson if he stayed around.

This franchise is a bloody dumpster fire right now.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Again, why scratch him off the list? Every player wants to play for a contender.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
You aren't understanding me - I do have hope for Melton and Okobo. I would rather play them, than get a guy in his 4th year that eats our salary cap space and is not likely any better.
That’s fair.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
How so? Seriously, I'd like to see what kind of seperation there is between Teague and Tyler. Their theory is we trade the #6, Tyler and the Milwaukee pick to Minnesota for the #11 and Teague.

I don't see any real substantial advantage with this trade, especially if your speculation is correct and Teague is acquired for his single year that is identical to Tyler. So you're talking about a minimal difference in talent in the players with both expiring--and then we trade the #6 and the Milwaukee pick for #11. Doesn't seem that great for us, IMO.
Yeah that stinks. Pass.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Maybe Jackson needs a good strangling.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Again, why scratch him off the list? Every player wants to play for a contender.

Because it means even if you get him, he isn't going to be happy. We have seen in Chandler, and Ariza how well that works out.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Because it means even if you get him, he isn't going to be happy. We have seen in Chandler, and Ariza how well that works out.
Both Chandler and Ariza had no problem cashing those checks that we wrote them, though.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

I have a horrible feeling the Suns have already decided to grossly overpay Cory Joseph (who, by the way, is literally the only point guard Gambo hasn't categorically ruled out), and that we are trying to clear cap space for that debacle.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eh before last year chandler was a positive. Not a great signing, mind you. But he played hard and brought rebounds.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a horrible feeling the Suns have already decided to grossly overpay Cory Joseph (who, by the way, is literally the only point guard Gambo hasn't categorically ruled out), and that we are trying to clear cap space for that debacle.

I mean, I would throw money at Rozier before him. No, I don't think they are clearing money for that scrub.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I mean, I would throw money at Rozier before him. No, I don't think they are clearing money for that scrub.

I hope you're right, but all signs (or at least reports) point to it...

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gambo also saying Lakers now think they have a chance at Kyrie or Kawhi now.

I mean if Kawhi joins that team what is the point of a season.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Just remember who on this board called Kawhi to the Lakers first...

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It would be very deflating indeed if Kawhi goes there.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

They'd have to fill out their roster with minimum guys, including one of their starters. An injury to any of the top 4 would be devastating for that team, and both Lebron and Davis have proven that they can't stay healthy for an entire season.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No freakin way he goes there. All reports before AD were Kahwi to clipppers, its just the media stirring things up. I swear some of this stuff is "leaked" on purpose to get things to happen.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The inane ******** is off the charts right now. It's giving me a headache. Can't wait for the draft.