OBJ to Rams: Report.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
Yeah sorry bud but you’re out of your mind 5 to 7 plays max I bet. He didnt scare me at 100% of plays. Worrying about Cam is silly.
Only former NFL mvp on the field, Cam is a bad az, wpunded Superman, yea your right im silly out of my mind, may ask golden not yo take out walker - so we don’t have to force the issue

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Well it is fortuitous timing for them to have brought in OBJ. Not saying he will be able to replace everything that Woods brings to the table, but it's better for them than it would have been without Woods and OBJ.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only former NFL mvp on the field, Cam is a bad az, wpunded Superman, yea your right im silly out of my mind, may ask golden not yo take out walker - so we don’t have to force the issue
Have you actually watched Cam play in the last 4 years? Lol

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it is fortuitous timing for them to have brought in OBJ. Not saying he will be able to replace everything that Woods brings to the table, but it's better for them than it would have been without Woods and OBJ.
Maybe with one less mouth to feed OBJ will be become disgruntled if he’s still not getting the ball all that much :)

THESMEL

Reaction score
Have you actually watched Cam play in the last 4 years? Lol
Yes, for bill and the patriots, naysay all you want, I understand your points, but if I’m the panther coach going against the best team in the NFL. Options of Barkly, walker or cam, I’m turning to cam early, and hope he can outperform his and his coaches mistakes. Don’t know his state of mind going back to the panthers, or team mates state of mind either. He was once a super hero there, Superman returns. Yea hold onto your cryptonite - and hope for the best haha

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Yes, for bill and the patriots, naysay all you want, I understand your points, but if I’m the panther coach going against the best team in the NFL. Options of Barkly, walker or cam, I’m turning to cam early, and hope he can outperform his and his coaches mistakes. Don’t know his state of mind going back to the panthers, or team mates state of mind either. He was once a super hero there, Superman returns. Yea hold onto your cryptonite - and hope for the best haha
If you are a smart coach you wouldn't throw a guy out there that doesn't know your offense yet. He will need probably at least a couple weeks in the offense before he can realistically be starting games.

schutd

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let me explain something to you. I don't care if you are offended. You know why? Because if it wasn't this it would be something else. Every day somebody is trying to find something to be "Triggered " Tomorrow it could be Gumby or My Little Pony for all anybody knows. Fruitcakes are trying to turn the world upside down by getting normal reasonable people to bow down before their politically correct throne that they have sat their butts down on. Alot of insecure people seem to get their self righteousness jollies by trying to vilify people just to get attention for themselves. I got news for you, if you feel unloved guess what? Everybody feels unloved at some point in their lives. You can overcome it or fall by the wayside. I have just as much compassion for the truly sick as anyone but don't come to me with manufactured outrage. I'm not playing that game.
I bet youre a real joy to have a beer with.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Wow. QB who has to learn an offense in 4 days verses the guy you’ve started last year and has had two seasons of work in rhule’s offense. Uh yeah, not agreeing you.

THESMEL

Reaction score
Wow. QB who has to learn an offense in 4 days verses the guy you’ve started last year and has had two seasons of work in rhule’s offense. Uh yeah, not agreeing you.
Or they are just better with cam - will see tomorrow

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose