O.T. Parking at stadium

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I will be coming into town for the game on Christmas Eve against the Giants. I already have tickets to the game. What do I need to know or do about parking at the stadium?

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
No, I have no parking pass.
You can buy passes on game day down on Camelback west of the stadium, there are vendors set up down there. You can also find them on craigslist. Another option is the Church on 91ST ave across the street from the Green Lot entrance, they charge $20 to park in their lot and its right across the street. I cant imagine passes will be too expensive for this game

Big D

...and STILL...
Reaction score
Tailgating is often times more fun than the game itself so I would recommend purchasing a parking pass and partaking in the experience.

I would recommend buying an Orange (West) or Red (West Preferred) pass which will be closest to the great lawn if you are not bringing a ton of your own supplies. Green (East, F) is a good scene as well.

Even if you don't park in one of these lots it's still pretty easy to get around and check things out as long as you are not adverse to a little walking.

http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/parking-map-and-directions.html

Have a great time!!

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Tailgating is often times more fun than the game itself so I would recommend purchasing a parking pass and partaking in the experience.

I would recommend buying an Orange (West) or Red (West Preferred) pass which will be closest to the great lawn if you are not bringing a ton of your own supplies. Green (East, F) is a good scene as well.

Even if you don't park in one of these lots it's still pretty easy to get around and check things out as long as you are not adverse to a little walking.

http://www.azcardinals.com/stadium/parking-map-and-directions.html

Have a great time!!

We're not bringing anything for tailgating since we are flying in the day before the game. I will check this all out. Thanks everyone for the info. Looking forward to seeing the Cardinals live and in person. Haven't been to a game since 2008. Then a guy who I believe went by the handle CardDan invited me to his tailgate party. He was even featured in the game day book that year. HE was on here but as I understand it he had a run in with team security and swore off the team after that.

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
You can buy passes on game day down on Camelback west of the stadium, there are vendors set up down there. You can also find them on craigslist. Another option is the Church on 91ST ave across the street from the Green Lot entrance, they charge $20 to park in their lot and its right across the street. I cant imagine passes will be too expensive for this game

I assume you mean the road Camelback Rd?

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I will be coming into town for the game on Christmas Eve against the Giants. I already have tickets to the game. What do I need to know or do about parking at the stadium?
What to know... That all of us Cardinal fans are the best of friends before and during the game, but when it comes to getting out of the lots, we're mortal enemies.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
There's also parking near Westgate and the Outlet Mall if you don't mind a little bit of a hike. I believe it's like... $10 for game day parking? Since I come in from Vegas, I never tailgate with anyone, my dad and I just stop into the bars at Westgate for a couple of pre-game drinks and sometimes food, so we can catch all of the morning games.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For me, the Orange lot is the best. It's right next to the great lawn and super easy to deal with. I've seen them for as much as $50 on Craig's list but I got them this time with the tix I bought. If you wait it out, they'll probably go for much cheaper as this isn't a marque game... well, it is for me because it's the only game I'm coming over for this year.

Andy440 pretty much is open to anyone at his tailgate and it's really easy to find. eg.. the Brazilian Ax Murderer, guys from Australia, Denmark... etc. Good times!!

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
For me, the Orange lot is the best. It's right next to the great lawn and super easy to deal with. I've seen them for as much as $50 on Craig's list but I got them this time with the tix I bought. If you wait it out, they'll probably go for much cheaper as this isn't a marque game... well, it is for me because it's the only game I'm coming over for this year.

Andy440 pretty much is open to anyone at his tailgate and it's really easy to find. eg.. the Brazilian Ax Murderer, guys from Australia, Denmark... etc. Good times!!

I checked Craigslist and found some for $38.00 Seems like a good deal so I contacted the guy and I am waiting to hear back from him.

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Our tailgate is on the Great Lawn directly across from the big # 1 in front of the stadium. SE corner of the lawn

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Are your tickets in sec 107??

az240zz

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I asked because someone from NM has season tickets next to me in sec 107, but there is always someone different in the seats..

OP
OP
cardpa

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Our tailgate is on the Great Lawn directly across from the big # 1 in front of the stadium. SE corner of the lawn
Thanks Andy, should be easy to find you.