Nuggets @ Suns Monday Playoff game thread 6-7-2021 - Game 1

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Payne needs another finishing move besides that one handed scoop.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I am in a long distance relationship with Porter

I wanted him so bad on draft night. I was hoping we would trade up for him up until the deal for Mikal was announced. Everyone else had dreams of Ayton and Doncic or Ayton and Trae but as MPJ kept falling I thought we could realistically get a deal done to move up for him without breaking the bank.

Of course our bank had a bunch of Canadian penny's and pesos in it so it wouldn't have mattered how much we paid.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I wanted him so bad on draft night. I was hoping we would trade up for him up until the deal for Mikal was announced. Everyone else had dreams of Ayton and Doncic or Ayton and Trae but as MPJ kept falling I thought we could realistically get a deal done to move up for him without breaking the bank.

Of course our bank had a bunch of Canadian penny's and pesos in it so it wouldn't have mattered how much we paid.
I recall A LOT of people thought he was damaged goods.

itlnsunsfan

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

I didn't know much about him then, but I can see why.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score

Yeah, I kind of thought about that, too. Hindsight is 20-20, of course, but I considered he might have been worth the bit of risk at the time.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dario with magic shot.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Me too broseph

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson