Nuggets @ Suns Friday game thread 3-31-2023

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns play the second game of their two game home stand against the Nuggets on Friday before playing at OKC on Sunday.

The Nuggets are 51-24. They play the Pelicans at home on Thursday.

Suns are 41-35 in a hard fought win over the Timberwolves.

When: Friday, March 31st

Television: NBA TV, Bally Sports Arizona

Radio: KMVP 98.7 / S: KSUN

Time: 7:30 pm Arizona Time

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns have 1 less loss than the Clippers in the loss column who are in 5th place in the West.

Phoenix are 41-35. The LA Clippersa are 41-36

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only six games left in the regular season. Suns play four of them at home including the finale against the Clippers.

Suns are in 4th place in the Western Conference standings.

March 31 vs Denver
April 2 @ OKC
April 4 vs San Antonio
April 6 vs Denver
April 7 @ Lakers
April 9 vs Clippers

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We really can't afford to lose this one if we want to stay at 4. Clips are hot, dropped 141 on Memphis tonight. Yikes

The Grizzlies let two point guards beat them in Westbrook (36) and Hyland (20).

Covington had 27 points.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We really can't afford to lose this one if we want to stay at 4. Clips are hot, dropped 141 on Memphis tonight. Yikes
Clippers are going to play Memphis again on Friday as well. Hoping for some get back as they didn’t have Bane or JJJ. Ja played well looking at the stat sheet.

Gonna be curious to see how we match up. They’ll probably but Gordon on KD and KCP on Book. We need to attack MPJ on offense as he’s a liability on that end.

Hopefully Okogie can contain Murray. He’s a very streaky player who can get hot out of nowhere. He’s got a very similar offensive game to Book. Gonna be a fun matchup.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope the Pelicans give the Nuggets a tough game tonight. The Pelicans are in 9th place at 38-38.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't like to look ahead, but the Suns have beat the Clippers two out of the three games they have played.
And they lost the one time they had both Kawai and George available, and they whipped us in that game actually.

We do not match up well with that team, and I would still rather play anyone else in the first round, although I am hoping if we have to George won't be back at full strength.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The two longest current winning streaks in the Western Conference meet on Friday night. What an odd season. haha
It's not really that odd, it's just that their is more parity in the league in terms of talent than I can ever remember.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And they lost the one time they had both Kawai and George available, and they whipped us in that game actually.

We do not match up well with that team, and I would still rather play anyone else in the first round, although I am hoping if we have to George won't be back at full strength.

I'd like to avoid playing the Clippers but any team in the Western Conference is going to be tough in the playoffs.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

We've never played them with Kevin Durant, so there's no telling at the moment how we match up with them.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

They had both the first time we played them and we blew them out.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They had both the first time we played them and we blew them out.
Yeah, but that was Kawhi when he was a shell of himself, averaging 10 ppg and only playing 5 total games the first two months.

He’s now back to 26/6/4.

That said, we’re just a totally different team with a healthy KD AND the Clippers might not have PG13.

They’re who I want most in the first round. Definitely not GS. Their 3 point shooting and championship experience just isn’t what I want to see while we’re still figuring our team out in the first round.

DJ Tabooh

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Yeah, but that was Kawhi when he was a shell of himself, averaging 10 ppg and only playing 5 total games the first two months.

He’s now back to 26/6/4.

That said, we’re just a totally different team with a healthy KD AND the Clippers might not have PG13.

They’re who I want most in the first round. Definitely not GS. Their 3 point shooting and championship experience just isn’t what I want to see while we’re still figuring our team out in the first round.
I agree with that. However, if there’s no Wiggins, they have no one to guard KD. Unless Draymond wants to get in foul trouble.

But yeah I’ll take Clippers or T-Wolves as first round opponents for sure.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Still thrilled from twolves dub!!

FIngers crossed good suns show vs poff type gm vs den

Want to see good gms by dbook warren kd

My 420 edibles will be rdy :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members