Notice those empty seats Bidwill?

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Agreed. Keim is light year better than the guy before that I can't even remember his name now. but missing on multiple 1st rounders are killing this team. It's time for him to go.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
I'm ok with Keim gone. But the new GM may not like KK. yet another coaching staff turn over is painful...

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
I'm ok with Keim gone. But the new GM may not like KK. yet another coaching staff turn over is painful...

OP
OP
Timm Rosenbach

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score

Leonard Davis used to fantasize about being a Dallas Cowboy while playing for the Cardinals. Kyler Murray may be fantasizing about being an Oakland A after about 10 more games. I don’t blame Kyler Murray or Kingsbury for the mess. It starts at the top

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Agreed. Keim is light year better than the guy before that I can't even remember his name now. but missing on multiple 1st rounders are killing this team. It's time for him to go.

Let me remind you Rod Graves, the human snail baby!
You must be registered for see images attach

SteveKeimFan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I doubt he cares. His family has been been completely incompetent for 100 years but just print money every year because they own a NFL team.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see how long it takes for the stands to be nearly empty on gamedays without popular opponents. I think we are going to see the stadium appear Sun Devil Stadium-era level emptiness as the season progresses. And deservedly so
i believe the low point was less than 25,000 season ticket holders with game day under 20k for low draw teams. I will say it really made for short lines at the concession area. In fact getting in and out of restrooms was a breeze.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It’s going to be interesting to see how long it takes for the stands to be nearly empty on gamedays without popular opponents. I think we are going to see the stadium appear Sun Devil Stadium-era level emptiness as the season progresses. And deservedly so
Arizona fans notoriously stick with their teams through total complete rebuilds and sell out stadiums across the valley. I expect sro.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
My wife is finally getting into football after 35+ years of me being a fan. For the first time she said she would like to go to a game this year. DOH! Been to a few games (all blowouts) except I think a Bears game maybe where they put it on cruise control at the end of the game and let them score their only touchdown, otherwise it would have been a shutout. Now THAT was a fun game to be at.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i believe the low point was less than 25,000 season ticket holders with game day under 20k for low draw teams. I will say it really made for short lines at the concession area. In fact getting in and out of restrooms was a breeze.
I remember being at a Bengals game that I believe was the lowest attendance record in Arizona. It was like 23K tickets sold but there was maybe 15-16k in the seats.

The Cardinals won! I also met Mike Bidwill that day and talked to him for a few minutes. Marcel Shipp had a good day. So did Jeff Blake! Lol

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Cards will sell tickets. Basically everyone I personally know said they would not renew. Now they say they will. They have years invested in the team and have the seats they want. They do not want to start over again with seat location or priority. Maybe some will sell the high-dollar game tickets to help pay for next season's tickets, but they are not giving them up. The Cards will do just fine on ticket sales. Plus TV revenue is where the big bucks are.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Cards will sell tickets. Basically everyone I personally know said they would not renew. Now they say they will. They have years invested in the team and have the seats they want. They do not want to start over again with seat location or priority. Maybe some will sell the high-dollar game tickets to help pay for next season's tickets, but they are not giving them up. The Cards will do just fine on ticket sales. Plus TV revenue is where the big bucks are.
The only reason the tickets will sell is because of out of town fans. The number of season tickets bought by die-hard Cards fans are going to be quite low, especially compared to the rest of the league.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have season tickets in the club section which required signing a 3 or 5 year lease. The Club sections are more than half empty. I'm in the last year of my 3 year lease but have a very good seat location after moving up over the years. It is good to keep these in the family and just hope that there is some entertaining games on the filed.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Mikey B just sees his TV revenue checks. To hell with the rest and it’s all gravy.

I think with todays money, Super Bowls, and all that, he’s worse than his dad. At least his dad had real stadium/revenue concerns.
Mike is swimming in money.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose