Note to Peterson

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Unless you can prove that someone held a gun to your head and forced you to take PEDs, you have no one to blame but yourself. So you have a choice. You can keep running your mouth and making a fool of yourself or you can go to the Vikings and prove that the Cardinals were wrong letting you go. Personally, I don't think you can do either one of those things. I think you were washed up 2 years ago. So do everybody a favor and shut your pie hole.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
When someone asks me who were some of the greatest CBs in NFL history, as a Cardinal fan I am proud to cite the likes of Roger Wehrli, Aeneas Williams and yes Patrick Peterson, but... I live in the here and now and would it not be awesome if all us members at ASFN would send a care package for Peterson in a large box full of Kleenex boxes from all us truly to the Viking's main facility just for fun :)

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 1

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Folks are taking sides here. No issues if you are antsy with P2. The other side is Keim. Are you all sure you know what you are doing/saying?

OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Folks are taking sides here. No issues if you are antsy with P2. The other side is Keim. Are you all sure you know what you are doing/saying?
Peterson is an idiot that can't keep his mouth shut. I'm betting he crashes and burns in Minnesota

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
PP21 still ranking high on Madden...lol
You must be registered for see images attach

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Dudes here are still in their feelings about PP21. Old news. Current problem is Keim, who's routinely p issing players off and cant hire a decent coach to save his life.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Dudes here are still in their feelings about PP21. Old news. Current problem is Keim, who's routinely p issing players off and cant hire a decent coach to save his life.

It is a problem, because I don't even think his job is in much danger.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I’m disliking both of them right now.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When someone asks me who were some of the greatest CBs in NFL history, as a Cardinal fan I am proud to cite the likes of Roger Wehrli, Aeneas Williams and yes Patrick Peterson, but... I live in the here and now and would it not be awesome if all us members at ASFN would send a care package for Peterson in a large box full of Kleenex boxes from all us truly to the Viking's main facility just for fun :)
If you’d like I can make a quick Costco run and hand deliver them to him for you. The Vikings training center is only 45 minutes from my house

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
If you’d like I can make a quick Costco run and hand deliver them to him for you. The Vikings training center is only 45 minutes from my house
I think Peterson is still a good corner but absolutely no longer elite. I respect the longevity of when he was a stud and if Lawrence Taylor can be in the Hall of Fame playing under coke (the ultimate PED for being all over the field haha), then I think Pat P should be there too... but, his freaking ego stroking show he puts out needs to get clipped in the proverbial butt because the guy honestly is not very intelligent to air his dirty laundry from his point of view in what is a business to get the best possible 'team' on the field with the cap provided and honestly will not miss him stuttering in his pressers searching for the right words

Jetstream Green

Reaction score
I'm serious if you guys up there want to take it upon yourselves to deliver this 'care' package to the facility but I want a big **** box with a ton of Kleenex boxes just to give Pat P a wake up call about being bitter. He made his money from the Cards alone to live a comfortable life and he earned that money in my opinion but if he wants to open his mouth while still in the game, he needs some accountability from the people who watch the games and in the end have a loyalty to the team he made his money over him :newcards:

OP
OP
tnmike

tnmike

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I think Peterson is still a good corner but absolutely no longer elite. I respect the longevity of when he was a stud and if Lawrence Taylor can be in the Hall of Fame playing under coke (the ultimate PED for being all over the field haha), then I think Pat P should be there too... but, his freaking ego stroking show he puts out needs to get clipped in the proverbial butt because the guy honestly is not very intelligent to air his dirty laundry from his point of view in what is a business to get the best possible 'team' on the field with the cap provided and honestly will not miss him stuttering in his pressers searching for the right words
I love rambling sentences

forever red

Rookie
Reaction score
I have never liked PP. Always thoght he was overrated.I was done with him when he arrived at training camp by helicopter. That stunt was followed shortly by his look at me interception when returning the INT he pointed up to the stands. He epitomizes all that is wrong with today's professional athletes . I am thrilled he is gone. Will take only a few games until the Vikings realize what a bum he really is. Doubt if he'll be in the league in 22.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Unless you can prove that someone held a gun to your head and forced you to take PEDs, you have no one to blame but yourself. So you have a choice. You can keep running your mouth and making a fool of yourself or you can go to the Vikings and prove that the Cardinals were wrong letting you go. Personally, I don't think you can do either one of those things. I think you were washed up 2 years ago. So do everybody a favor and shut your pie hole.

oh you big mad

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have never liked PP. Always thoght he was overrated.I was done with him when he arrived at training camp by helicopter. That stunt was followed shortly by his look at me interception when returning the INT he pointed up to the stands.
He pointed up at the stands after an interception?! What a LOSER!!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

...dave

speedy

the medic
Reaction score
He’s a bit butt hurt JJ got paid. Remember, they we drafted in the same class.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose