Not fun anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
right where we were 15 years ago ....i need a new team. like a 40 year old marriage that you stay just to stay. nah. We look inept. everyone in our division is light years ahead of us. I think most of us don't enjoy the Cardinals as much anymore

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
right where we were 15 years ago ....i need a new team. like a 40 year old marriage that you stay just to stay. nah. We look inept. everyone in our division is light years ahead of us. I think most of us don't enjoy the Cardinals as much anymore

I haven’t spent a penny on the team this year and won’t until Bidwill fixes the situation. He made a mess last year and is doubling down on it because of the Kliff/Kyler debacle

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

Quit crying man.

We got to the top of the mountain once, we'll get there again.

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Good lord that’s weak
Are you having fun, though? Honestly?
This is the first full game I've seen. I can't watch the "defense". I personally enjoy watching the offense. How do you continue to fail to cover a tight end?

Last edited:

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score

This is like one of those things I type, don’t post, walk away, then read tomorrow and say “yeah, I was out of my mind pissed then, glad I didn’t post that.” I understand your frustration though. I must have yelled “I’m so sick of losing!” about 20 times.

clif

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I admit that it’s not fun thinking about how far we’ve fallen the last few years, but imagine being a redskins or dolphins fan right now.

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I admit that it’s not fun thinking about how far we’ve fallen the last few years, but imagine being a redskins or dolphins fan right now.
holy crap that’s setting the bar about as low as possible.

OP
OP
C

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'm still frustrated. I just post stuff when I get pissed. but who in the hell runs to call a timeout with everyone in a goal line defense. lolol the best defensive play Vance calls all year and Kingsbury trips running so fast to call a timeout. I don't think I have ever been that mad. then after his timeout...you knew they were going to throw....and we don't even turn around.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm still frustrated. I just post stuff when I get pissed. but who in the hell runs to call a timeout with everyone in a goal line defense. lolol the best defensive play Vance calls all year and Kingsbury trips running so fast to call a timeout. I don't think I have ever been that mad. then after his timeout...you knew they were going to throw....and we don't even turn around.

If Kliff wasn't immersed enough to hire his own DC and defensive coaches, he isn't immersed enough in the defensive gameplan. Someone was in his ear to call that timeout. He may fall on the sword but I doubt he is paying chose enough attention to suddenly call timeout on his own.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score

It's a little dramatic though, don't you think Cards Campos?

To start a whole new thread to say "I'm out"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA