OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hudson is a good move.

golden is a step back in the entirety of the OLB situation. First, he was already in the fold. So he’s not adding to the team. Second bringing him back can be seen as being in lieu of bringing Reddick back - imo that’s a net loss (based solely on most recent returns - 2020 - that’s difficult to argue against). The $$$ seems to be value, but that’s it.

JJ is high risk/high reward due to injury concerns coupled with age. If it were just one or the other I’d be more comfortable, but the combination doesn’t create confidence for me. Coupled with other older/injury signings I think there’s too much risk in the aggregate to call this “good” looking forward. We will obviously have to see how this plays out. I hope for the best. And see the obvious upside, but color me pessimistic.
If I could like this twice, I would.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still ain’t falling for it. Imagine if Hudson didn’t suddenly fall from the sky. What would be saying today?

So I guess the plan is to wait for the sifting of players settles and we get what’s left.

I’m sure a real quality cb is going to fall to us. I’m sure the cb that “ we had rated at the highest cb” falls to us. And there’s no doubt in my mind whatsoever that Alford is going to bounce back and have just a fantastic year.

I repeat, I ain’t falling for it Keim. I hope you are right. I will be happy to eat all the crow on the plate. But odds are you’re not.

Last edited: