Not falling for it Keim..

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t get on the radio and tell us what a great off season we’ve had. We are not stupid. We see other teams reworking contracts and getting players that will truly help them while we sign players that are old with a history of injury.

I’m officially on “ Keim needs to go” wagon. You are terrible. You stink at draft evaluation. You stink at cap management...( see signing Sam Bradford for 30m AND Mike Glennon). There are others but I’m not going to waste my time.

So get on 98.7 and tell us how “ sometimes the second wave of free agency is better” bull crap. I for one ain’t buying it and I’m not buying the “ all in” crap with the Watt signing.

Make sure you reserve a few extra hospital beds. History shows Green, Watt , Alford and you prize signing Gilbert will be needing them.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this point Cardinals are feeling like the over the hill bunch investing in older talent.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Don’t get on the radio and tell us what a great off season we’ve had. We are not stupid. We see other teams reworking contracts and getting players that will truly help them while we sign players that are old with a history of injury.

I’m officially on “ Keim needs to go” wagon. You are terrible. You stink at draft evaluation. You stink at cap management...( see signing Sam Bradford for 30m AND Mike Glennon). There are others but I’m not going to waste my time.

So get on 98.7 and tell us how “ sometimes the second wave of free agency is better” bull crap. I for one ain’t buying it and I’m not buying the “ all in” crap with the Watt signing.

Make sure you reserve a few extra hospital beds. History shows Green, Watt , Alford and you prize signing Gilbert will be needing them.

Wait, he just got on the radio and said that? Tell me he's not so outrageously STUPID that he would admit he doesn't give a damn about the top-tier talent out there and will brazenly tell other GMs that he's no threat to sign players out from under them. Please, PLEASE tell me he's not so moronic as all of that. I mean, we know he's football stupid already, from a FO perspective. This is known. But, my lord, is he trying to take it to a new level.

Granted, if it were a different GM, I might think he's trying to throw other teams off. Keim? He wouldn't understand misdirection if you held up one hand to get his attention and punched him with the other fist.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score
So ok---- after a tantrum like the one OP had, what is actually supposed to happen next? Are we to assume OP is not going to be a fan anymore? Watch games anymore? Hold his/her breath until Keim is gone?

Or was this tantrum post just a waste of everyones time while one person has an illogical outburst because the team didnt sign guys they could never sign in the first place?

Free agency makes alot of people crazy

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've been on that wagon for awhile. And the draft is usually worse.

Stout

Reaction score
So ok---- after a tantrum like the one OP had, what is actually supposed to happen next? Are we to assume OP is not going to be a fan anymore? Watch games anymore? Hold his/her breath until Keim is gone?

Or was this tantrum post just a waste of everyones time while one person has an illogical outburst because the team didnt sign guys they could never sign in the first place?

Right. We should sign AJ Green rather than one of a bevy of young, talented WRs. We just couldn't sign any other WRs to fix the GAPING hole where we NEED a speedster WR, right? Not possible?

Reactions: PJ1

Stout

Reaction score
Free agency started 25 minutes ago, it's not the end of the world!

Realistically, it started Monday, and talent has quickly become unavailable. Talent at positions of gaping and obvious need.

But hey, when Cole's getting knocked on his ass and KM is running for his life, it's not the end of the world, right?

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Oh I’ll watch. Been watching for fifty years. That’s right 50 years. I don’t know how old you are but 50 years from know with about 6 playoff appearances let’s see how the rose colored glasses fit.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

lol. Lots of people use this board to rant. It’s an outlet. If there was ever a post that was a waste of time, it’s your’s.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Right. We should sign AJ Green rather than one of a bevy of young, talented WRs. We just couldn't sign any other WRs to fix the GAPING hole where we NEED a speedster WR, right? Not possible?
Dude, Cakes has spoken. No. Not possible. Keim is the best.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Realistically, it started Monday, and talent has quickly become unavailable. Talent at positions of gaping and obvious need.

But hey, when Cole's getting knocked on his ass and KM is running for his life, it's not the end of the world, right?
No it's not the end of the world, it's football, a game!