Not a new idea but new for me

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fire Kliff, hire Robert Saleh. Immediately the defense gets better, and tougher, and you weaken an opponent. And you probably have a better chance at attracting some good FA's on defense because Saleh has been so good at plugging guys in. It means we waive goodbye to Patrick Peterson who I have always loved but he's not Sale's type of player so he'd go.

Then you hire an OC, guys like Saleh are so prepared I guarantee he has a list of guys he wants at OC depending on what job he gets so I don't think he's going to try and make Kyler be something he's not, he'll get an OC that can utilize Kyler, and hopefully teach him to improve.

I don't think it will happen mind you I'm just saying I'm no longer of the opinion the next hire has to be another offensive coach, I think we should hire the best coach we can get and Saleh would be on the short list for that IMO

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Good idea, I’d add him to my wishlist of Riley.

The hard, harsh reality is Kliff & Blowseph get at least 1 more year. Ugh

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I will take anyone who actually shows passion during the game unlike the dead fishes we have. Teams take on the personality of their coach, well we have Abe Vigoda walking the sidelines

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I like the idea. My biggest question in that case would be Murray. He's been playing in basically the same offense since high school. How would he handle/play in a true NFL style offense?

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
49er DC Robert Saleh is a hot prospect and will get a NFL head coaching job this offseason. KK will be back in 2021 with the Cards but will be on the hot seat to make the playoffs.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm ready for a change and Saleh would be a nice addition.

Like it's been said he would have to bring a strong OC with him to structure the O and get someone to work with KM on his basics.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose