No Refunds and no real legit Playoff Run possible either?

BigShtank

The heat dun frieded my brain
Reaction score
Well, after watching Friday's game against NO, this team just stinks. They played poorly all game long, so bad I left after the 2nd possession of the third as I just couldn't continue watching Campbell throw any more poor passes. I was calling for Smoker, and that just shouldn't happen.

This team doesn't look like they can make a deep run in the playoffs and any chance of getting a refund is getting slim since this division has the two of the worst teams in the history of the AFL in Utah and KC. KC did win one against Colorado so there is hope.

I'm not saying I'd rather have my money back, but if the Rattlers continue to play like this and this is the team that will be in the playoffs, I'd rather get my money back as the team that played Friday was the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. :bang:

Thank you for letting me rant.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
It's sad how far they've dropped. :( Never should have fired Danny White.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
We won the last game at least...with absolutely no D...this league is getting boring with all the player changes. It seems everyone changes teams every year. We only have Wendall Gaines from the good years.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
"The Rattlers announce that they will retire the number 17 of former Arizona Rattler receiver Randy Gatewood at the halftime of their game against the San Jose SaberCats, Friday May 9, 2008.

Gatewood is one of the best two-way players in arena football history, earning the AFL Ironman award in 2003 and 2006. Gatewood, who played with the Rattlers for 12 straight seasons, leads the team all time in reception yards, touchdowns, total tackles and unassisted tackles and is second in total receptions."

Nice move on the Rattlers part, considering that as mentioned we have only my darling Wendall left from his playing days and that almost everyone else associated with the team now is a stranger too, owners coaches heck even my ticket manager is different.

I was sad to see Randy retire; he was one of the last of the old-school arena players before it became a "business" and a true fan friendly favorite.

Here’s to you Mr. Gatewood, thanks for the memories. :cheers: