No Mock Draft

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’m sorry, but I don’t do a mock draft. I will, when we get closer to the draft, put up a list of my preferred players at each point where the Cards have a draft pick. Soon I will put up my scouting info on the positions I haven’t covered. I posted the areas I feels the Cards will address in the first 3 rounds. I believe “Best Player Available“ as an absolute is mostly a myth. Since the advent of a cap, the vast majority of the teams selected the best player who solves a primary need position. So I think the Cards go Edge, DL, CB, WR or OL in those first 3 rounds. I’ll cover TE & RB next in case free agency does not go as I anticipate, which is signing Ertz & Conner. I’ll get to S, ILB & special teams later. I wouldn’t be shocked by any position selection after round 3. This is a great draft and late selections will make teams in abnormally large numbers.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really hope SK does his due diligence, we can't afford more 1st rounders not contributing their first year, that's not how running a winning organization works.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really hope SK does his due diligence, we can't afford more 1st rounders not contributing their first year, that's not how running a winning organization works.

If he drafts an offensive lineman or wide receiver then they will contribute. No brainer. Stop giving Vance Joseph top picks that he won't use properly.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson