No Mock Draft

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
I’m sorry, but I don’t do a mock draft. I will, when we get closer to the draft, put up a list of my preferred players at each point where the Cards have a draft pick. Soon I will put up my scouting info on the positions I haven’t covered. I posted the areas I feels the Cards will address in the first 3 rounds. I believe “Best Player Available“ as an absolute is mostly a myth. Since the advent of a cap, the vast majority of the teams selected the best player who solves a primary need position. So I think the Cards go Edge, DL, CB, WR or OL in those first 3 rounds. I’ll cover TE & RB next in case free agency does not go as I anticipate, which is signing Ertz & Conner. I’ll get to S, ILB & special teams later. I wouldn’t be shocked by any position selection after round 3. This is a great draft and late selections will make teams in abnormally large numbers.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really hope SK does his due diligence, we can't afford more 1st rounders not contributing their first year, that's not how running a winning organization works.

GoldGloveschmidt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I really hope SK does his due diligence, we can't afford more 1st rounders not contributing their first year, that's not how running a winning organization works.

If he drafts an offensive lineman or wide receiver then they will contribute. No brainer. Stop giving Vance Joseph top picks that he won't use properly.