Nico Mannion

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't think Manion has any indication of being any better than the pg we drafted last year. I will be surprised if he actually makes it to a second contract of any kind.

I'll be surprised if he makes it through the first. I could totally see him quitting on his team and heading to Europe if he doesn't like the way things are going.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
He is an uncoachable, entitled, spoiled brat with zero heart and even less cajones.

Man did I miss your irrational and unfounded posts...

Nico should not be coming out... but, there are loads of others who shouldn't have come out in prior years, and shouldn't come out this year as well. I happen to know Nico very well as my youngest daughter has gone to school with him since 7th grade. Her best friend was and sorta/kinda still is dating Nico. I know his parents as well, and while his dad can be extremely socially awkward, both mom & dad are rock-solid people who have raised an extremely mature, grounded and responsible young man.
His mom (Gaia) in particular, is a hard-ass who never, as in EVER, treated Nico as if he were "special."

He has a ton of heart and drive. And, he's half Italian dude... he's got a serious set of balls!

Anyway, I wish him well... but would not be surprised to see him spend considerable amounts of time in G-League...

cwamjn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nobody in mymfamily knows this guy, and nobody in my family knows anybody that knows him.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Nobody in mymfamily knows this guy, and nobody in my family knows anybody that knows him.
Well, ya think that but it turns out the whole world is only a few handshakes removed from some dude who eats bats in China.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Knows him personally. He has friends who go/went to Pinnacle, and that group of kids often ran in the same circle as Nico Mannion and his friends. In my son's words, "Nico is a real douche". Of course, I asked him to expand from there...

I always thought you were a high school kid. I’m being serious didn’t know you had a kid already passed high school huh

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I always thought you were a high school kid. I’m being serious didn’t know you had a kid already passed high school huh

He isn't done with High School yet. He is 17 years old.