Nick Foles coming back for his senior year

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Rob Rang says he has a chance to be a 2nd round pick after next year.

That validates what I was thinking. He may end up being a better NFL player then College.

Either way I am excited to read about his work ethic and plans for this offseason. I don't know why so many are down on our prospects for next year.

Senior QB's in the Pac-10 have historically been the big winners. I think he has a monster year and we are better then last years team by a good 2 games.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arizona Wildcats: 33 seasons in the Pac-10 without producing a single player who was drafted as a quarterback.

:thud:

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Would have been a huge mistake for him to forgo his senior year.

Agree. He still has some things to work on. The Cats offense is going to be better next year, especially if Criner comes back. His stock should improve as long as he stays healthy.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping the old thread, but I though Foles did an outstanding job yesterday for the Eagles. http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331006019

It was funny, I was driving around yesterday listening to some national sports yahoo on the radio when Michael Vick went down. He proceeded to go off on how bad Nick Foles was and how the Eagles were done, how they should play Matt Barkley bla bla bla. I was a bit surprised as Foles is pretty talented. Anyway, great job by Foles.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping the old thread, but I though Foles did an outstanding job yesterday for the Eagles. http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=331006019

It was funny, I was driving around yesterday listening to some national sports yahoo on the radio when Michael Vick went down. He proceeded to go off on how bad Nick Foles was and how the Eagles were done, how they should play Matt Barkley bla bla bla. I was a bit surprised as Foles is pretty talented. Anyway, great job by Foles.

Barkley is Kevin Kolb light. Only reason he was adorned was because he played four years at USC.

Foles is more pro ready than Barkley ever will be, and given an opportunity and the right offense, he could be a very solid starter.