Nick Bosa vs DJ Humphries

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Something lost in this game today was how well DJ Humphries played again against Nick Bosa and SF. Bosa in his 2 career games vs us has 3 total tackles and one for a loss, which came today on a sweep where he was left unblocked intentionally. DJ leads the NFL in penalties this year, but I think has played exceptionally well. I’m hoping he gets a second contract and continues to stay healthy. He’s young and pairing him with Kyler for the next 10 years would be outstanding.
Amazing what a real O-Line coach can do.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I think you have to franchise Humphries and see if he can stay healthy again next year before giving him a LT contract. The only other option is below market deal with protection vs injury.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
.... uhhhh KM has already proved he’s QBOF. You missed that train bro

Rosen is a career back up, all your takes are invalid
So you either are not part of the community or blind.

Sent from my SM-T517P using Tapatalk

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
“I feel better than I did”
“We’ll wait and see”
“Premature opinions”

Well you guys are bad FOOTBALL FANS if you can’t see what’s happening here. I can call you bad football fans cause the mods only care if you tell people they are bad cardinals fans.

*moderators check their own rules, proceed to sit on thumb*
Bad football fans.....

Oh no! How will we ever survive it!

Rather a bad football fan than a bad person, just sayin'

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Messing around with Humphries is trying to be too smart. Sign him for 5 years. It doesn't mean you can't take an OT high, it just means you are guaranteed to have Humphries under contract for almost the entire life of Kyler's rookie deal. We should be drafting and developing a backup LT anyways...Humphries gives us time. Eating one bad deal doesn't kill a franchise. Eating a bunch and poor drafting does...ask Keim.
He is better than Levi Brown........

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Lmao Grandpa Pepe is your new name... I like this community but you need some annoying youth around here.

Also reddit is a trash platform, skews way too left. Don’t know anyone more blatant with their feed algorithms
Well, you are annoying.

Maybe learn to communicate without being disrespectful and you'll see your points may seem more valid.

Or not and get ignored. Whatever

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Skeptical and needing to see more to be convinced.If that bothers you then tough **** .

???? You are not quoted here. ????

Aim first, then shoot. :D

Acting like you do not give a blank then taking offense to something that has nothing to do with you is hypocritical.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose