Nick Bosa injured (hamstring)

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe my exact quote was that given his injury history, he was too large of a risk to take #1.

He can't stay on the practice field right now.

He was reportedly one of the better players the 49ers had in camp until he got rolled up on a run play and sprained the ankle.

You gotta be on the field to be good so obviously it's not a good sign but it's an injury that can happen to anybody. The key is before he got hurt all the reports were he looked like a high first round pick should, the word dominant was being used. He's just one of those guys that has that unique ability to turn the corner and close on the QB or ball carrier.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
High ankle sprain

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Yeah I saw that after posting. They were talking about him on my way in to work today but Lynch hadn't stated that yet.

Local paper says missing season opener is possible too

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Why would posts about a player on another team make you feel better about our team?
Not only was there the potential to have him be a part of our team, but accepting the "not our team" thing, he plays us twice a year and has an effect on the division as a whole. If the Seahawks lost Russell Wilson, I'd feel better about our team.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not only was there the potential to have him be a part of our team, but accepting the "not our team" thing, he plays us twice a year and has an effect on the division as a whole. If the Seahawks lost Russell Wilson, I'd feel better about our team.
I had no interest in this guy either way just due to durability concerns

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
THIS MAKES ME SMILE! I WAS SO WRONG! I remember Shane referring to the Bosa Brothers as a “walking MASH unit”. He was correct

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
THIS MAKES ME SMILE! I WAS SO WRONG!
2345.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson