NFL's top 10 rivalries in 2020

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by MadCardDisease, Mar 26, 2020.

1. MadCardDisease

MadCardDisease Moderator Contributor

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...lries-in-2020-chiefs-vs-ravens-tops-the-board

cardncubfan, daves, Dante and 5 others like this.
  2. AirRaid

AirRaid Free Agent

Love our chances this year! The division is well stocked with good football teams top to bottom I would say. It's gonna be another fun year in the west and we're not gonna lay down for anybody.

daves likes this.
  3. Solar7

Solar7 Also Skeptical

I can't see the other rivalries mentioned because of the NFL.com link issues we've talked about, but it'll be intriguing.

We always play the 49ers well. I think we're at least a year away from really contending for the top of the division though. Since we have a light schedule and there's an additional wild card, I could potentially see that though.

4. daves

daves Keepin' it real! Contributor

Strange - works fine for me, goes right to the story.

...dbs

5. cardncubfan

cardncubfan H

Goes to GamePass for me.

6. jf-08

jf-08 Administrator; Rules Creator Staff Member

Same. I use Chrome.

cardncubfan likes this.
  7. Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders Super Moderator Contributor

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/4...w-49ers-nfc-west-rivals-look-after-week-moves

It's everywhere. 49ers see us as the big matchup and why not we gave them fits last year with a worse squad.

Cardinals
    Arizona clearly made out with the better half of the deal from the Texans, netting Hopkins and a 2020 fourth-round draft pick while sending running back David Johnson to Houston along with a 2020 second-round choice and a 2021 fourth-round selection.

No one really is sure what Texans coach Bill O’Brien was thinking in that trade, but what everyone does know is the Cardinals now might be the best team in the NFC West on paper.

The Cardinals also placed the transition tag on running back Kenyan Drake, who hit the ground full speed in his first game with the team in Week 9. Drake gashed the stout 49ers defense on 15 carries for 110 yards and four receptions for 52 yards.

Arizona also shored up its defense, adding former Giants and Lions outside linebacker Devon Kennard and Falcons linebacker De’Vondre Campbell. The most underrated addition might be Bills defensive tackle Jordan Phillips, who netted a career-best 9.5 sacks last season.

The Cardinals likely will be the toughest matchup in the division this coming season.

daves likes this.
  8. cardncubfan

cardncubfan H

Same here. I have Chrome on all of my computers.