Nfl wildcard round weekend-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

BritCard

ASFN Hero
Reaction score
I know I was making a comeback

If it makes you feel any better I think you would have had to have been pretty much perfect in every playoff game. I'm 3-2 so far this weekend and all my big pointers came in so it would have been tough, but fun to see :)

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad Watt is back, but I'm not convinced how much he will play.

There's a huge difference between practice (and Cards practices seem particularly tame) and fighting 300+ lb dudes (sometimes two) on a shoulder thats been out of action for 2 months. I would think we might only see him on 3rd downs to start. Maybe the odd 1st down too early on to try slow the run. But wouldn't expect much more than 50% of snaps.

But that's better than nothing.
Even is he plays 15 plays, it still caused the Rams to game plan for it and leaving them guessing a bit more. The good news is though, his legs are fresh, so I think he might play more than we think.

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'll be taping this for sure. No way I could watch tonights game live on the Manningcast.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dscher

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I had any doubt about coverages to watch...this cleared it up. Manning Bros it is!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1976suns