Nfl wildcard round weekend-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind the Rams are going to go after his left side. I’d want us to to the same if it were Donald.

We're lucky he doesn't have to play against Donald. Donald would grab the left arm and try to rip it off.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
BS. People have brought that stat up about Stafford for years that he can’t beat anyone good.
Yes but if we pick him off early or he struggles. I guarantee that gets in his head. You don’t think the Cardinals defenders won’t be saying dang Goff won playoff games. I thought they brought you here to do something. Man you are heading for 0-4. That stuff can mess with you when there is that much pressure on you. Especially if bad things happen early

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes but if we pick him off early or he struggles. I guarantee that gets in his head. You don’t think the Cardinals defenders won’t be saying dang Goff won playoff games. I thought they brought you here to do something. Man you are heading for 0-4. That stuff can mess with you when there is that much pressure on you. Especially if bad things happen early
Sure. I was hoping for that in our last primetime game also and he just picked us apart.

Just saying the 0-fer numbers almost never mean Jack squat when we play teams OT certain players. We’ve ended up the exception to the rule for the worse too many times for mr to take any comfort in stats like that.

I’m really hoping Watt can actually make an impact. I think if he does and dies early it could lift the whole team.

Reality is neither of these teams have proven to be particularly clutch so who the hell knows what happens here!

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Rams will steal your eyes ! Sounds like LA! can we stop them from running? well if we punch them in the nose, get blood running, eyes get all watery and crap. I say blitz stafford early, hard enough to make his wife cry.

but even more importantly run the damn ball. With our power backs, make them play honest, they don’t like honest, they are from LA

OP
OP
R

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

OP
OP
R

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

Im pretty sure he's targeting him enough. I'd argue the Colts game he targeted him too much with the forced throws into double coverage.

Also you're wrong about 2 targets Harry. It was a forced target to Ertz down the field when Wesley was open underneath on a route. Could he have got the 24 yards for the 1st down? Idk. However, we'll never know cause he forced it to Ertz.
I looked up the play by play and you‘re right, he was targeted 4 times In the first half. That’s still too few.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1976suns