Nfl wildcard round weekend-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not a real start though. That's one of those advanced metrics nobody ever looks at until they want to prove a point.

Playoff wins is a real thing.

BS. People have brought that stat up about Stafford for years that he can’t beat anyone good.

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The loss of a #1 WR. It'll really be something if we somehow win 1 or more games without him. Cause if we do somehow get him back I think we win it all. Its just getting there.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

The only answer would be Kyler going off running the football for a couple games.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What evidence do you have from his pro career to support this assertion?
There is no evidence due to lack of experimentation. (Maybe we can use guys like they were used.... GASP!!!! in college!!!!!!!)

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
There is no evidence due to lack of experimentation. (Maybe we can use guys like they were used.... GASP!!!! in college!!!!!!!)
I guess. I mean, he was the best guy in his offense in college (like many pro prospects are). At best, he’s the fourth-best option in the current offense.

He hasn’t earned anything yet, and coaches have a ton more evidence from practice suggesting that his current role is optimized to his current abilities.

OP
OP
R

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
The loss of a #1 WR. It'll really be something if we somehow win 1 or more games without him. Cause if we do somehow get him back I think we win it all. Its just getting there.

The only answer would be Kyler going off running the football for a couple games.

Our worst suspicions confirmed, and heartbreaking for everybody that Dhop can't go on Monday. The offense desperately needs him.

But maybe, just maybe, JJ can get the defense to the next level, and K2, K1, Chase and Conner can cobble together enough offense to get us a win in this upcoming game.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1976suns