Nfl wildcard round weekend-Arizona Cardinals @ LA Rams Pre Game Thread. 1/10/22 - 1/16/22

SoonerLou

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Ertz told him. Of course if he’s open that much you might hope Murray notices him. I believe 2 first half targets against the Seahawks.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Im pretty sure he's targeting him enough. I'd argue the Colts game he targeted him too much with the forced throws into double coverage.

Also you're wrong about 2 targets Harry. It was a forced target to Ertz down the field when Wesley was open underneath on a route. Could he have got the 24 yards for the 1st down? Idk. However, we'll never know cause he forced it to Ertz.

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
He’s right lol you’re acting like he has been useless when in reality he has been key in the Seattle, Minnesota, LA & both SF wins.
A key player in 4 games? Rondale Moore? Yeah, no. He had some gadget appeal early but not only hasn't developed from that, actively regressed and then got hurt.

cheesebeef

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still can't quite believe JJ Watt is back playing after what he did to his shoulder. It's astounding. Truly unfathomable.
Same. I’m pretty stunned. Don’t want to give myself false hope, but it’s tough not to if he’s back in the lineup. If he’s effective and Phillips is also out there, that’s just a game changer for our defense.

DVontel

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
A key player in 4 games? Rondale Moore? Yeah, no. He had some gadget appeal early but not only hasn't developed from that, actively regressed and then got hurt.
I mean that’s games. Multiple divisional games at that. I don’t have a problem with Rondale as much as I do with Zaven, Isaiah, Josh Jones, etc.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I mean that’s games. Multiple divisional games at that. I don’t have a problem with Rondale as much as I do with Zaven, Isaiah, Josh Jones, etc.
Going forward Rondale needs to start playing a lot more as a real WR with the type of plays he was called to run this year becoming rare. If he keeps being used like he has been, he will get his brains beaten out. The guy has elite speed. Have him run a lot of deep posts and go routes.

IMHO

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1976suns