NFL Sunday Ticket

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
Apparently you can setup using the YTTV app to record.

I thought the app may have more functionality, but was unable to login in on my TV Device (Chromecast w/Google TV).

After reading more this morning, I downloaded the app onto my phone and logged in with my Google credentials and it prompted me to add the NFL or any of the teams to my library.

I did that and it allows for condensed game viewing at this point through that app.

Going to see if I can get in on my TV now what I have on my phone.

Won't really be able to test it until the early games next week though

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
I had four TVs going, Roku TVs and one with just a Roku. Logged in through my YouTube app on the phone for location verification. Brother used one of the out of the house stream no issues. Had to take my daughter to urgent
You must be registered for see images attach
care, used the other outside stream on the phone app. No issues. So far so good!
Is your daughter ok?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Watched replay right after game ended on NFL+. All good but tough to watch other games live and avoid the score. Or my grandson texting me and telling me the Cardinals are winning at the half. LOL

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, it's replay only. But I can't watch most games live anyway.
Do you know if the replays for week 1 are still available once you get later into the season? With the Sunday Ticket, once Thursday of the following week hit, the replays for the previous week were gone.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Do you know if the replays for week 1 are still available once you get later into the season? With the Sunday Ticket, once Thursday of the following week hit, the replays for the previous week were gone.
I'm not sure. They're still up now, and they have the condensed game up. Will have to check later in the week.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I had used it a couple of years ago and the game replays did stay up all season. Hope it is still that way.

Skratchy_Seal

Registered
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Multiview only works on Smart TVs or streaming devices.

I spent a while fidgeting through the settings on my iPad trying to figure out why I couldn’t view multiple games before I found that out. Also, multiview crashed when I had it up on my TV. I’m using a 1st gen Apple TV 4K. I just stuck with the game on TV and Red Zone on my iPad after that.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If I'm in AZ with no cable service, meaning no local channels, will I be able to watch the Cards games with Sunday Ticket? It says all out of market games, which kind of makes it seem like I won't be able to watch the local broadcast as a result.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If I'm in AZ with no cable service, meaning no local channels, will I be able to watch the Cards games with Sunday Ticket? It says all out of market games, which kind of makes it seem like I won't be able to watch the local broadcast as a result.
Don’t think so. But can’t you just buy rabbit ears antennas and get the game the old old fashioned way if you live in AZ? Those are only like 15 bucks.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don’t think so. But can’t you just buy rabbit ears antennas and get the game the old old fashioned way if you live in AZ? Those are only like 15 bucks.
Yeah, might have to do the antenna, or sail the high seas, whichever looks better. Are you able to change your home market with YTTV/Sunday Ticket?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, might have to do the antenna, or sail the high seas, whichever looks better. Are you able to change your home market with YTTV/Sunday Ticket?
Not sure about that. I just know if the game is on live in your home market, it’ll be blacked out on the Ticket.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score

It makes you login through your phone to pull a location for your local market

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson