NFL+ Premium

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are we sure games can't be watched on a regular tv? Mine just autorenewed for $79.99. I've been watching it regularly on tv thru Roku just to watch the Cardinals interviews in the Teams section, where all your favorite team videos appear.

I hadn't tried in a long time to watch an old prerecorded game. Just tried and I get "error code 403: forbidden". I don't know if that's because I'm trying to watch on tv or if my app is outdated. I'm going to try reinstalling the app. I logged in on my pc and had no problems watching old games. But everything looks totally different. There is no longer a Teams section. So yeah, I think I need to reinstall my NFL app on Roku.

I did notice if you click Subscribe, it says:

"Live local and primetime Regular Season & Postseason games on your phone or tablet"

and

"Full game replays across devices (ad-free)"

So it sounds like its only the live games that are restricted to phone or tablet.

You can't watch any games on anything but computers and phones.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For what it’s worth I just got the ticket for 6 payments of $16.50. I just called and said I needed their best deal from their loyalty program.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes if you have a set up like it's 2010 then that should work. Most people have smart TVs or fire sticks
I still do that when I torrent stuff, but yeah. It is old school for sure.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
For the record, I'm able to watch the Hall of Fame game recording on tv through Roku. I think it's only the live games with the mobile device only restriction.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SECTION 12