NFL Network.....

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We were there to see it live. Not much fun at the game I just never really felt like we were in it, but had a blast tailgating with some folks we met for the first time and some old friends. All from the board of course.
Agreed.....

Being there was a weird experience. Never felt we were in the game and got a horrible sunburn (my fault).

But the guys at the tailgate were all top notch! Can't wait to see you all again!

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A great time was had by everyone!! But, yes, it never seemed like we were in it. The Ravens thoroughly dominated time of possession. We settled for 3 field goals early & that doomed us. Temps in the low 90’s, high humidity, and the sun beating on us was too much for me:eek:

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh I had hope I just didn't feel it. Maybe I needed add a little extra to cigar...:)

Justin is a lot younger than us, but regardless of what he says, he was also looking a little ragged too by the end of the day. I've become a fair weather participant. Temps have to be 60-80, prefer partly cloudy, slight breeze, but nothing over 10 mph. And no rain. Am I asking for too much?? High Def large screen, stocked refrigerator, recliner, and bathroom 10 ft. away works real well for me on Sundays.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson