NFL Network Reporting We Are Deciding Today

bojack

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
NFL Network reported this morning that Cards will make their final decision on #1 overall today and they have not had legit offers on trades so the assumption is the #1 will not be dealt. I inferred the latter part means they hadn't received an actual offer put on the table on trade down or Rosen for that matter. That doesn't mean teams weren't kicking the tires, but no formal offers.

Lying Season and all, so who knows and a lot can change in 48 hours.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really struggle to believe that they are just "Deciding" today but after the Patrick Peterson talk who the f knows anymore.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really struggle to believe that they are just "Deciding" today but after the Patrick Peterson talk who the f knows anymore.

Same. They already decided long ago. The only thing that changes their mind is an outrageous offer for #1.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Can't believe they are deciding today but then again would anything really surprise you at this point.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the only thing that has been decided upon is the Cardinals "Big Board".

I don't think the Cardinals will make a true final decision until the 10 minute clock starts ticking for the first overall pick. They will wait for trade offers to come in. If no one blows their socks off they will make their pick with 1 minute remaining on the clock.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score

I don't think the Cardinals will make a true final decision until the 10 minute clock starts ticking for the first overall pick. They will wait for trade offers to come in. If no one blows their socks off they will make their pick with 1 minute remaining on the clock.
I do think you could be correct.This will go to the last minute.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I do think you could be correct.This will go to the last minute.

No reason to do otherwise. Decide on your player and sit pat until the final minute and see what offers you get and then make a decision.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
If they haven't decided by now the front office might be more dysfunctional than we could have imagined.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So with 3 or 4 guys at the top of their board, how many coin flips is that?

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I never thought trading the pick was ever a possibility. There is no super stud available that would prompt someone to have to get to #1. Too many ? to trade up for Murray. The Raiders are in the catbird seat as they don't need to trade up because at #4 they're guaranteed either Bosa, Allen, Williams, or Murray so why mess with the draft capital they have? In fact, I really don't see too many trades in the first round this year. IMO the only pick we might trade would be 33. The only trade even possible for us will be for Rosen.

Reactions: PJ1

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
We are not fooling anybody.IMO

ig: josinaanderson (@JosinaAnderson)
4/24/19, 9:30 AM
A #49ers source last night laughed at the notion #Cards hv no clue on #1 pick. In their opinion, source feels they hv at least a main plan & draft night contingency plans to date, while still keeping ears open. Was told, "being that we are division rivals, I hope they mess it up"

Reactions: PJ1

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
It will be be D or a legit offer to trade out. No less then #7 overall unless a whole slew of picks are offered.

Bosa or Williams is the pick at #1.

Murray is intriguing and will set the board on fire and get things popping. Just not at #1.

QB statved QBOF teams will be jockeying.

Delmar M Lewis

All Star
Reaction score

Question when did the time change from 15 minutes to 10 minutes for the 1st round I know every other round is 10 minutes for 2 nd and like 5 minutes for 3 thru 7

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson