blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He's probably done.

Lewan suffered a knee injury in Week 2 of the 2022 season and was ruled out for the year.[55] On February 10, 2023, Lewan announced that he believes the Titans will release him and that he would be considering retirement from playing.[56]

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's probably done.

Lewan suffered a knee injury in Week 2 of the 2022 season and was ruled out for the year.[55] On February 10, 2023, Lewan announced that he believes the Titans will release him and that he would be considering retirement from playing.[56]

Yeah he's looked pretty cooked.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Lewan is probably washed, but is there any value in the other three? Woods, Cunningham or Bullock?

Woods is intriguing but probably too expensive for us. He's a good blocker in the run game.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Lewan is probably washed, but is there any value in the other three? Woods, Cunningham or Bullock?

Bullock? Sure, he did a bang-up job in Deadwood, but by now he's a bit long in the tooth :D

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score

I remember liking cunningham in the draft. But dont know how his career has played out.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Add this to his former teammate in Seattle saying Wilson was basically lazy and soft now (sack of potatoes), and I'm 99% convinced that Payton preferred the Cardinals over Broncos. He was determined to coach this year, but overestimated other teams wanting him and what they'd be willing to pay the Saints.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Add this to his former teammate in Seattle saying Wilson was basically lazy and soft now (sack of potatoes), and I'm 99% convinced that Payton preferred the Cardinals over Broncos. He was determined to coach this year, but overestimated other teams wanting him and what they'd be willing to pay the Saints.
I'm liking Russ less and less by the moment if that report is true.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wilson has looked washed each of the last 2 seasons. The only good game he played was in the season finale against us in 2021 against his now new DC VJ lol. And even in that game he had a strip sack for a TD & it was their running game that pulverized us.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose