NFL just concluded a blacks only coaching summit in Atlanta Ga

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Let me introduce you to the Manning passing academy:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Lots of non-racist people say things about the “mixed race bunch.”

LOL

I'm sure you were shooting for something here... But not only did you miss the mark, you never saw the target.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Pretty interesting read, even though the author is biased a bit, basically about the perceived desire for more minority coaches on the offensive side of the ball, since most experienced coaches come from a defensive background and there is an emphasis on hiring an and offensive minded coaches.

But it actually states that some of the African American offensive coaches are successful, but are not well known to NFL GMs, and are not recruited for openings in the NFL.

“This book and these names will go back to Baltimore,” said (Ozzie) Newsome as he held up a program from the summit that included all of the attendees. “I didn’t know that it was this many African-Americans that were involved in coaching quarterbacks, and offensive coordinators on the college level. Now I do, and now I can act on it.”

And for those that didn't know, Ozzie Newsome is African American.
So is Rod Graves.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Difference is anyone can sign up for the passing academy....
If they put Only for Caucasians on the site...now u got a story...
Bringing Peyton into this is classless....he’s been nothing but a stand up guy
'cept for that time at U Tenn when he sexually harasses a female ass't trainer. :devil:

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why on earth do any of you care? This affects you in no way whatsoever.

It really makes you wonder. Why is it that important? Who cares what these men, the NFL, whatever,.choose.to.do in June?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure if you want to go to afro fest, you can lie and get the ticket for $10 and bring a protest sign with you

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Except if there was a white only coaching summit the meltdown over it would make Chernobyl look like a Sunday school picnic and everyone here knows it. Not that it would be allowed in a million years.

Lol

It’s pretty much been a white only coaching meeting for like 90% of the entire existence of the NFL