NFL Defensive Coordinators Are Sooo Dumb...

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
...and I'm not just talking VJ.

Down in the red zone, the Browns have the Packers in 3rd and 5, at the 11. The DC calls a defense where the d-backs on the near side are lined up at the freaking goal line. i calmly looked at my mother and told her they're way too far off the ball and it's a simple and guaranteed 1st down for Aaron Rodgers. I was wrong; it ended up being an easy touchdown.

I mean, how utterly stupid can you be? I could understand if they cheated up before the snap, or had some clever shift or something, but there it was, clear as day to everyone but the DC that the play call practically guaranteed a negative result. SMH

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
...and I'm not just talking VJ.

Down in the red zone, the Browns have the Packers in 3rd and 5, at the 11. The DC calls a defense where the d-backs on the near side are lined up at the freaking goal line. i calmly looked at my mother and told her they're way too far off the ball and it's a simple and guaranteed 1st down for Aaron Rodgers. I was wrong; it ended up being an easy touchdown.

I mean, how utterly stupid can you be? I could understand if they cheated up before the snap, or had some clever shift or something, but there it was, clear as day to everyone but the DC that the play call practically guaranteed a negative result. SMH
I'm the same way on plays like that brother. Blows my mind some of the defenses & coverages used. It's like you can see the offense scoring or getting a first down before it happens lol.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
He got his toe stepped on while ago & was limping, not sure if it is the bad one or not? He said in an interview a few weeks back "as long as my toe isn't stepped on I'll be fine". Stay tuned.