NFL Combine 2020

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Except Alford isn’t adequate either. He’s bad. Not under-average, but bad. He was bad his last year with Atlanta. Now he’s 2 years older coming off an injury.
I hate to be the bearer of reality but many people who were at camp last year said he was the best player on our defense after chandler jones.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

we know there is a high correlation between visits and selected in the draft

fwiw: on the one draft site i just visited, he is the 200th or so ranked player

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Dude.

Peyton Manning
Ben Roethlisberger
Tim Couch
His reason for leaving AZ (Mahomes/Watson)
Andrew Luck
Jameis Winston

This is one of the dumbest comments in the history of asfn. You’re better than that. Stop.
I meant at this point in his career. Jameis isn't "young" in that sense, and I don't think Mahomes/Watson were his reason for leaving at all.

Arians was coaching wide receivers when they drafted Roethlisberger, so I'm not counting that, and I'm also not really counting guys who were #1 overall picks 20 plus years ago.

I can't fathom, at nearly 70 years old, him saying that Jordan Love or Justin Herbert are the answer to take him to a championship before he retires.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In hindsight we should have picked Jefferson based on this year but I still think Simmons will be a monster. has to stop the penalties and has to learn the position but having a real camp(hopefully) will solve that. The talent is there he has to be coached up.

Really any of the top WR's, Jeudy, Lamb or Jefferson and this team is probably in the playoffs with at least 10 wins but long term I think Simmons will still be a very good NFL player.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
JMO, but I think that the team's success next season depends in a large part of whether we can have an offseason and a preseason. That is the time for teaching and learning.

P.S. One thing I learned from our last game was that CS can "quarterback sneak". We had so many 3rd, or 4th and inches that cried out for a sneak that we never ran.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson