NFL = Coaching League & Rod Graves Flashbacks

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
First off the coaching ain't good. Whatever schematic advantage KK allegedly brings, it's evened out by his lack of game management and preparation. VJ doesn't have it, terrible terrible decision by Keim forcing him into the DC role and then handing him another year.

And speaking of Keim - anyone else noticed him developing our old buddy Rod Graves' habit of extending average players with large undeserved contracts locking in the cycle of mediocrity? I believe the expression was "building the belly of the team?"

Regardless he is safe as long as MB runs the team. Let's see how that trust shakes out too, at least 1-2 siblings want to sell. Firing Keim would be quite a signal honestly that MB is getting pressure from family to win/create revenue or get forced out. More chefs in the kitchen now vs before.

Last edited:

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I still like Kliff, but it’s hard to say that I’m not taking that on style. People are running open, but I don’t know if he can have the thought talk with Kyler that he clearly needs.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And ours ain't good.

Keim and little guy Mike B. to blame here ultimately.

kind of

talent matters.

Kyler looks like he gots the damn yips. This guy was great last year looked good the first two weeks now it looks like he totally forgot how to play football

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Can’t fire or trade owners. Not even worth the discussion.

Keim’s drafts have been subpar, which causes him to sign expensive FAs to fill in holes. I hope he isnt feeling comfortable especially if we only win 5 games.

Kyler is a few more of these games from looking expendable

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Can’t fire or trade owners. Not even worth the discussion.

Keim’s drafts have been subpar, which causes him to sign expensive FAs to fill in holes. I hope he isnt feeling comfortable especially if we only win 5 games.

Kyler is a few more of these games from looking expendable

Case in point: One of The big signings of two years ago (Marcus Gilbert) will never play a game for the Cardinals. Right Tackle is a position that should have been filled in the draft about 5 years ago. Draft well and you don’t have to gamble on free agents out of desperation

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I’m so lost as to why Kliff barely uses pre-snap motion anymore. Just mindblown.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And SK hired BA and traded for Carson Palmer lmao

see how that works folks

He sucks he’s lucky he hired the guys that made him look good.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave