NFL Boredom Time

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
IMO it's the boring time of the NFL year. Stretching out stories, not much going on besides OTAs and who really cares about them. Had enough articles on Murray and KK. Patrick Peterson's suspension was big news but not much there anymore. Could be some minor personnel moves before Training Camp but that is about it.
Will be glad (football wise) when it's August.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Ditto. It's a rough time. At least training camp would be nice enough to give us something to talk about. I've been trying to do some fantasy football stuff, but it feels too early.

It's funny, I'm always exhausted and sick of football by the time the playoffs roll around, and then I'm just begging for it back, haha.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ditto. It's a rough time. At least training camp would be nice enough to give us something to talk about. I've been trying to do some fantasy football stuff, but it feels too early.

It's funny, I'm always exhausted and sick of football by the time the playoffs roll around, and then I'm just begging for it back, haha.
And another thing about Murray... just kidding man. Love your passion and your insight. It makes the off season fun. Peace!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
That mid-June till end of July training camp is for BBQ and the pool cuz if you're looking for football you'll be so so sad lol

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
League suits will have to figure out how to make OTA and Mini coverage more interesting for fans.

No reason why the competition for roster spots shouldn't be as interesting as it is tracking college players for the Draft.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To make it worse, in about 2 weeks all we're going to have is baseball and if you're into it, the dying league that is the Arena Football League(how they're still operating is a mystery).

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree not a huge though i do follow the dbacks

Looking forward to ncaa football i was born in georgia and a huge bulldog fan be fun to see what fromm does.and of course seeing Murray on the field!

OP
OP
az jam

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I agree not a huge though i do follow the dbacks

Looking forward to ncaa football i was born in georgia and a huge bulldog fan be fun to see what fromm does.and of course seeing Murray on the field!

Your Bulldogs are loaded, would love to see them knock off Alabama!!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Your Bulldogs are loaded, would love to see them knock off Alabama!!
Same man trust me i am tired of seeing bama beat the Bulldogs:( hoping this is the yr...

But tua is sooo hard to stop and bama always has a deadly def

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed this guy yet, let me hype Rondale Moore for you:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I'm a big Purdue fan (grew up in West Lafayette, IN; Dad's a Purdue Professor Emeritus), but this kid's the real deal.

First consensus Freshman All-American since Adrian Peterson.

Last edited:

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Oh I forgot, the Canadian Football starts June 13th, I do enjoy it since it gets me pumped for the NFL to start lol

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Last year, I was exhausted and sick of football by week 4. LOL. The offseason seems so much shorter now than it used to. When I was a kid, I literally was too excited to sleep the night before the season opener. It was literally like Christmas Eve to me. Then the Cardinals would find a way to lose the opener, and I'd be depressed all week. The crap we go through as Cardinal fans is unbelievable. But, somehow, someway, we continue on.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm a big Purdue fan (grew up in West Lafayette, IN; Dad's a Purdue Professor Emeritus), but this kid's the real deal.

I saw him play this year and instantly fell in love with this kid. He is something special!

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Last year, I was exhausted and sick of football by week 4. LOL. The offseason seems so much shorter now than it used to. When I was a kid, I literally was too excited to sleep the night before the season opener. It was literally like Christmas Eve to me. Then the Cardinals would find a way to lose the opener, and I'd be depressed all week. The crap we go through as Cardinal fans is unbelievable. But, somehow, someway, we continue on.
Baseball opening day used to be like this too.

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

As a TCU alum, I’m looking forward to our OOC matchup this season. How’s the weather in West Lafayette in September?

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
As a TCU alum, I’m looking forward to our OOC matchup this season. How’s the weather in West Lafayette in September?

Usually pretty good. Not nearly as hot as Fort Worth in September!

(UNT alum here)

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
It’s all golf for me until football get in as many rounds as possible before the cold weather hits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk