ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So even if you are right

It's either:

a) BA wanted to come back yet wanted nothing to do with us

or

b) BA wanted to come back and we chose bum Kliff

Both are indictments

The phrase "correlation does not imply causation" refers to the inability to legitimately deduce a cause-and-effect relationship between two events or variables solely on the basis of an observed association or correlation between them. The idea that "correlation implies causation" is an example of a questionable-cause logical fallacy, in which two events occurring together are taken to have established a cause-and-effect relationship. This fallacy is also known by the Latin phrase cum hoc ergo propter hoc ('with this, therefore because of this'). This differs from the fallacy known as post hoc ergo propter hoc ("after this, therefore because of this"), in which an event following another is seen as a necessary consequence of the former event, and from conflation, the errant merging of two events, ideas, databases, etc., into one.

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The phrase "correlation does not imply causation" refers to the inability to legitimately deduce a cause-and-effect relationship between two events or variables solely on the basis of an observed association or correlation between them. The idea that "correlation implies causation" is an example of a questionable-cause logical fallacy, in which two events occurring together are taken to have established a cause-and-effect relationship. This fallacy is also known by the Latin phrase cum hoc ergo propter hoc ('with this, therefore because of this'). This differs from the fallacy known as post hoc ergo propter hoc ("after this, therefore because of this"), in which an event following another is seen as a necessary consequence of the former event, and from conflation, the errant merging of two events, ideas, databases, etc., into one.

That's what I was going to say but settled for "OK.". LOL

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Thing is when we moved here in 2009, I didn't hate them. I had a great love for their history. The first time I walked in lambeau I got goose bumps. Their fans is what made that hate. They will root against the Cardinals even if it's not in the best interest of the packers. It's crazy, but I love the fact that we own their asses.

They openly told me when we were flying out to Phoenix to the seahags game that they hoped we lose. I told them that them and the seahags had the same record and that a cardinal win would benefit them. I told them so if you end up in the NFC championship game you would rather play in seattle? They told me that won't happen. It did and they lost in seattle. I laughed my behind off...yes it's true I have no behind...:):clapping:

Woooow. I didn't know they were like that. My wife and I were actually talking about stadiums we'd like to visit and considered Lambeau. I always thought Packer fans were polite and accommodating. Sounds like from your accounts, there are a few clowns among the group!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Woooow. I didn't know they were like that. My wife and I were actually talking about stadiums we'd like to visit and considered Lambeau. I always thought Packer fans were polite and accommodating. Sounds like from your accounts, there are a few clowns among the group!
@Cardsfanstl and I went to the rosen come back game and people were very nice to us that time. Just the idiot fans around the state mostly.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose