Next year will just be a wasted year if they bring back KK

rweb

Rookie
Reaction score
They guy might be the worst play caller I have ever seen.... calling not one but two RPO plays with an injured QB was the last straw for me..... pretty easy to see why the guy had a losing record in college

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah, I really feel we're wasting a year of KM's rookie deal here. KK doesn't have what it takes to get us to the next level. He eked out 2.5 more wins on the back of a promising young star QB and adding a #1 WR to the offense. And that's pretty much all.

And what turned out to be a pretty easy schedule as it played out.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Might as well give up now and skip the season. he is coming back.
If we can get a true #2 & #3 WR plus get some dominating guards, also a power/speed RB this offense may look different in 2021? That's the optimistic way to look at it. The pessimistic way is probably more likely. Remember who's calling the shots, he can't draft for $#/+ so if he doesn't get the guys we need in FA.....................?

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we can get a true #2 & #3 WR plus get some dominating guards, also a power/speed RB this offense may look different in 2021? That's the optimistic way to look at it. The pessimistic way is probably more likely. Remember who's calling the shots, he can't draft for $#/+ so if he doesn't get the guys we need in FA.....................?

I'll be positive and rosie come August but the posts I responded to were different. Our laundry list is big. IMO, another good WR and interior OL are the biggest needs. Simmons and hicks is fine at OLB. If we keep reddick and golden along with jones and gardeck, we're good at olb. Peterson plus someone always works out just fine. Budda can be a baller and I'm not sure Jalen is the solution next to him or not.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They guy might be the worst play caller I have ever seen.... calling not one but two RPO plays with an injured QB was the last straw for me..... pretty easy to see why the guy had a losing record in college
Yea rpo might work but not on 3rd and fing 18 this isnt madden!!! But sadly probably 1 more yr of kliff circus gameplan

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
Oh boy . Another Fire Kliff thread. Anyone counting?

its a long offseason, maybe we just repeat all the arguments

to save everyone time on this thread:

1= Fire him!
2= Fire him and Keim!
3= But progress!
4= But easy schedule!
5= But talent!
6= But Vance and the D!
7=Fire Vance too!
88 = We took Andy Isabella ahead of DK Metcalf
99= We need new uniforms

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I for one promise to no longer click on fire KK threads because he and Vance aren’t going anywhere.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I'll be positive and rosie come August but the posts I responded to were different. Our laundry list is big. IMO, another good WR and interior OL are the biggest needs. Simmons and hicks is fine at OLB. If we keep reddick and golden along with jones and gardeck, we're good at olb. Peterson plus someone always works out just fine. Budda can be a baller and I'm not sure Jalen is the solution next to him or not.
We need to go ahead & draft a # 1 CB imo, target a #2 WR in FA possibly? Lots of ways to do it. I love Jalen Thompson, if he stays healthy I think he's gonna be a pro bowler eventually. Maybe look for a #3 WR in the draft?

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
We need a starting CB, and a #2 WR. OL and DL need upgrades. Draft a RB later in the draft. I don't think this team is as talented as local media makes it sound. We definitely do not have a lot of depth. I think the Strevler BU experiment is not worth keeping.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We need to go ahead & draft a # 1 CB imo, target a #2 WR in FA possibly? Lots of ways to do it. I love Jalen Thompson, if he stays healthy I think he's gonna be a pro bowler eventually. Maybe look for a #3 WR in the draft?

I would add a guard, in round 2
Cb1 in round 1- (horn, Fairley) sign FA Ankhello Weatherspoon, great lenght and upside
Round 2 og trey Smith
Round 3 WR with some lenght and sign the dynamic Curtis Samuel
Round 5 rb kylin Hill perfect fit for this offense

Resign Reddick, Arnold Gardeck
Restructuring Jones contract

Sign Matt Milano and cut Hicks, Milano is a player who put everything on the field, something this team lack

Otherwise I would try to sign Lavonte David

Personally if there is a, chance of getting justin Simmons I would trade Budda baker

We need players who can attack the ball in the air, we have just Murphy doing it

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sean McDermott - HC Buffalo Bills

2017: 9-7
2018: 6-10*

* loud calls from fans to fire him

2019: 10-6 (lost W-C to Texans)
2020: 13-3 (Bills win the first playoff game in 25 years)

KK

2019: 5-10-1
2020: 8-8

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would add a guard, in round 2
Cb1 in round 1- (horn, Fairley) sign FA Ankhello Weatherspoon, great lenght and upside
Round 2 og trey Smith
Round 3 WR with some lenght and sign the dynamic Curtis Samuel
Round 5 rb kylin Hill perfect fit for this offense

Resign Reddick, Arnold Gardeck
Restructuring Jones contract

Sign Matt Milano and cut Hicks, Milano is a player who put everything on the field, something this team lack

Otherwise I would try to sign Lavonte David

Personally if there is a, chance of getting justin Simmons I would trade Budda baker

We need players who can attack the ball in the air, we have just Murphy doing it
Definitely should trade away the 1st team All-Pro.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Definitely should trade away the 1st team All-Pro.
Yes we need playmakers in the defense and with the pick and money I would solidify the offensive line
This franchise is in the hand of Murray and everything must be done to put him in a better position
Some sacrifice are necessary sometimes
If this franchise will ever be a superbowl contender won't be cause of players like Budda baker but for a talanted Qb like Murray
New England with Brady showed which is the winning strategy

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yes we need playmakers in the defense and with the pick and money I would solidify the offensive line
This franchise is in the hand of Murray and everything must be done to put him in a better position
If this franchise will ever be a superbowl contender won't be cause of players like Budda baker
You do all of this by getting rid of the actual bums, not one of our very few good players on defense because you have expectations of him being Ed Reed.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You do all of this by getting rid of the actual bums, not one of our very few good players on defense because you have expectations of him being Ed Reed.
In today nfl where the offense are more explosive and scoring machine the defense need playmakers
Paying big money for a safety who had just 2 interceptions in 4 years isnt the typical move of a winning franchise

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If this franchise will ever be a superbowl contender won't be cause of players like Budda baker but for a talanted Qb like Murray
New England with Brady showed which is the winning strategy

The idea that trading BUDDA is a key to future success is just "goofy"!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson