New uniforms next year

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So far all that has leaked are the tops.

It seems very odd to not have a jersey that says “Phoenix” on it.

The blue one makes no sense. I get the south west culture appeal attempt but you’ve got to try to fit it into the franchises aesthetic.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

The blue one makes no sense. I get the south west culture appeal attempt but you’ve got to try to fit it into the franchises aesthetic.

I never want to see those Valley jerseys ever again. Went from penthouse to outhouse real quick.

The turquoise I get it’s a Native American thing with Arizona it just looks super generic and plain. No effort was put into that design.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Turquoise one: stupid and ugly

Purple one: black sun looks like armpit hair

White one: may be the first time I’ve ever preferred the white jerseys the most

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
i hope the uniforms are an improvement,
because it's likely to be the only one of 2023, considering our luxury tax situation

OP
OP
Phrazbit

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Turquoise one: stupid and ugly

Purple one: black sun looks like armpit hair

White one: may be the first time I’ve ever preferred the white jerseys the most

Yeah, I like the white uniform. The purple one would look a lot better of the "streak" was translucent with thick orange stitching, maybe a black trim, to have the who thing black doesn't work.

I hope they do something interesting with the shorts.

I'm also glad a bought a throw back KJ jersey, instead of the Ayton "Valley" one I was considering.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The black alternate is nice. I hope they wear the 30 year anniversary jerseys a lot as well because the regular white and purple jerseys aren't anything special. That turquoise is pretty ugly also.

Here's the black...
You must be registered for see images attach

And the throwback...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The black alternate is nice. I hope they wear the 30 year anniversary jerseys a lot as well because the regular white and purple jerseys aren't anything special. That turquoise is pretty ugly also.

Here's the black...

And the throwback...
Isn’t that black one essentially what the jazz have?

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The colors on the black jersey remind me of The Valley jerseys.

I'm seeing Charles Barkley when I look at the purple ones. Maybe that isn't a bad thing.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm fine with the white and purple jerseys in the linked article.

Change the numbering on the turquoise uniforms and it improves the look.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm fine with the white and purple jerseys in the linked article.

Change the numbering on the turquoise uniforms and it improves the look.
Are u gonna buy the new white 1 if real? 1 i own is a we are the valley book jersey fig he wouldnt get traded lol

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are u gonna buy the new white 1 if real? 1 i own is a we are the valley book jersey fig he wouldnt get traded lol

No, I prefer purple uniforms. I always have.

I'm sort of a traditionalist in regard to the home team wearing white uniforms. I think they are fine. The orange outlines could have been bolder.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just give us the old western font unis and we will all be happy

I’m native and I don’t like the native jersey, I’m kind of torn as I don’t see what the red white green numbers have to do with us smh

Maybe a valley spin off in purple but doesn’t have to say the valley on them. Suns org trying to put the game 7 behind us by getting rid of them when they’ve been the best unis in years.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

I’m native and I don’t like the native jersey, I’m kind of torn as I don’t see what the red white green numbers have to do with us smh

Maybe a valley spin off in purple but doesn’t have to say the valley on them. Suns org trying to put the game 7 behind us by getting rid of them when they’ve been the best unis in years.
Red white green Mexican flag

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Ha, I have the worst username on the site but I probably believe in it the most. I just want to see that “Phoenix.”

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No, I prefer purple uniforms. I always have.

I'm sort of a traditionalist in regard to the home team wearing white uniforms. I think they are fine. The orange outlines could have been bolder.

The Suns are purple to me and always will be.

I hated that Planet Orange crap.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah but it doesn’t have anything to do with native Americans
Arizona was part of Mexico before it became part of the U.S., so I think it trying to celebrate the states full heritage. And it’s flat out hideous in trying to do so.

Did the suns ever play in those Aztec jerseys last year? I thought those were interesting.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The Suns are purple to me and always will be.

I hated that Planet Orange crap.
Agree. Our jerseys used to be white or purple. Orange was an accent color. And it’s a good accent color with purple. Made primary Orange can either be a bit glaring or kind of rotten looking (think the dull, rotting pumpkin orange they’ve been using).

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Arizona was part of Mexico before it became part of the U.S., so I think it trying to celebrate the states full heritage. And it’s flat out hideous in trying to do so.

Did the suns ever play in those Aztec jerseys last year? I thought those were interesting.

Those were just a concept of sorts. I believe they sold them also in limited quantities but they didn't wear them.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose