New uniforms next year

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Arizona was part of Mexico before it became part of the U.S., so I think it trying to celebrate the states full heritage. And it’s flat out hideous in trying to do so.

Did the suns ever play in those Aztec jerseys last year? I thought those were interesting.

Yeah I know the history but like you said I thought that’s what the Aztec jersey was for. They didn’t play in them but I thought they were a really cool design

If your going to have a tribute to native Americans in Arizona do it. Don’t try to add in Mexico cause then that takes away from the Natives. That’s what I don’t get.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah I know the history but like you said I thought that’s what the Aztec jersey was for. They didn’t play in them but I thought they were a really cool design

If your going to have a tribute to native Americans in Arizona do it. Don’t try to add in Mexico cause then that takes away from the Natives. That’s what I don’t get.
The entire jersey is just awful.

Western Font

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
When the unis are purple or white the actual Sun logo can be orange… I know it doesn’t work as well on the modern shorts but I wish it could.