New Star Wars MMORPG

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
My Sith Warrior...Mantequilla Gishmaldahyde!

You must be registered for see images

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
Very nice - looks rugged.

But a yellow saber, for a Sith?

Thx! :D

I was using the yellow crystal because it had better stats (+14 crit rating) than the orange one I had (+9 endurance).

I received a new saber as an award last night that's a red crystalwith +20 defense.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Just upgraded the computer

Xfx 6850
8gigs of ram

Should be able play at near max settings. I'll find out in the next couple of days

You will be able to. I can with similar specs and a core i7. Your GPU is a little better and my cpu is a little better but this game at max settings can't touch it.

Cardinals.Ken

Reaction score
My new helmet...kind of looks like a Sith version of the Joker!

You must be registered for see images

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
started with a smuggler...decent,.. but the space combat missions are really tough...
second night, made a sith mercenary bounty hunter...made level 25 in one night of gaming... love that toon...
I am starting to notice some pretty serious limitations as a result of being on a "free to play" account...most of the weapons and gear I find or am rewarded with I cannot use because I dont have this or that expansion. but it hasnt hindered my play too much to this point. The only death I have experienced was as a result of misjudging the height of a fall...well, started out as a jump,...turned out to be a fall, lol.

just did a google search last night and it turns out there is a galactic market...may see if I can lessen my limitations with purchased gear.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose