New Smilies???

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd say not a foul, possibly a flop but more likely a stumble.

There were only two options given so I chose what I thought was the best answer.

Sort of reminds me when I was back in school answering test questions.

AzStevenCal

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There were only two options given so I chose what I thought was the best answer.

Sort of reminds me when I was back in school answering test questions.
That's why I gave you partial credit for the flop answer. For extra credit, answer the following. What movie star's brother (under an assumed name) wrote the hit single Wild Thing - hint his first wife was the co-star in the cult favorite Cliff Richard vehicle Summer Holiday.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's why I gave you partial credit for the flop answer. For extra credit, answer the following. What movie star's brother (under an assumed name) wrote the hit single Wild Thing - hint his first wife was the co-star in the cult favorite Cliff Richard vehicle Summer Holiday.

I surrender, you got me. I need a multiple choice question where I got a 1-4 or 5 chance of getting it right.

Btw, I'd like to see you post more on the music forum.

Last edited:

AzStevenCal

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I surrender, you got me. I need multiple choice question where I got a 1-4 or 5 chance of getting it right.

Btw, I'd like to see you post more on the music forum.
Jon Voight's brother, Chip Taylor, wrote a lot of songs among them the hits Wild Thing and Angel of The Morning. Jon's first wife was a young looking tomboy-ish woman named Lauri Peters who played a girl pretending to be a boy in a Cliff Richard movie called Summer Holiday. Cliff's music is better by far than his films but if you ever feel the need to see one of his movies, Summer Holiday is your best bet.

And we probably need a smilie that shows an autocratic moderator spanking some fool for taking a thread off topic. :)

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@AzStevenCal

Every thread here goes off the rails at some point or other.

You know this...

AzStevenCal

ASFN AWESOME
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@AzStevenCal

Every thread here goes off the rails at some point or other.

You know this...
You kidding? I'm usually driving the off topic bus. I only have two skills, taking threads for trips around the world and creating book sized run-on sentences.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You kidding? I'm usually driving the off topic bus. I only have two skills, taking threads for trips around the world and creating book sized run-on sentences.

I think the only thing I'm good at is the "Boring Post Thread" . btw, you can't hold @Russ Smith jock when it comes to book sized posts and @nashman for run on sentences... with apologies to both of them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viking8687