2020 Logo and uniform changes Rams, Chargers, Falcons, Bucs, Colts, Browns, Pats

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My brother sent me this. What do you guys think, if this is actually it? Looks horrible and border line Nintendo-ish to me.

You must be registered for see images attach

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
That logo is a travashamockery. The good news is it's either a troll, or it is legit and will be immediately revised because the backlash from Rams fans has rivaled that of New Coke in the 80's.

The official reveal is set for draft day.

I like the Cardinals' '80 uniforms and I think the retro white and blue of the Rams is just fine too :raccoon:

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Everyone keep in mind that this hat style is supposed to reflect neon colors. See the Dolphins' version for example:

You must be registered for see images

That being said, this IS legit; although, the colors appear to be a dark Royal Blue and (Yellow) Gold.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

Here's a rendering of the possible proposed logo. [edited]

I doubt if this will be on the helmets. I see something like this on the shoulder pads and in signage, etc.

Last edited:

TruColor

Reaction score
*image snipped*

Here's a picture of the actual logo.

I doubt if this will be on the helmets. I see something like this on the shoulder pads and in signage, etc.

Actually, that's just something that somebody traced from the hat image, but it's generally considered to be close to the real thing.

I'll have the *real* graphics right after they're released, and I'll post here shortly thereafter.

Oh - and yeah...that's probably a primary or even secondary logo...horns on the helmets. BUT, they might be in the style shown there.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually, that's just something that somebody traced from the hat image, but it's generally considered to be close to the real thing.

I'll have the *real* graphics right after they're released, and I'll post here shortly thereafter.

Oh - and yeah...that's probably a primary or even secondary logo...horns on the helmets. BUT, they might be in the style shown there.
Keep us up to date with the new Bucs, Browns, and Falcon's unis as well, please.

TruColor

Reaction score
The Bucs are changing theirs??!!

Yep...sounds like they're going somewhat back to their last set - not the Creamsicles.

Colts and Chargers are making some minor changes too, I've heard.

Browns going more traditional again, Falcons just changing uniform design. (I think.)

OP
OP
phillycard

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yep...sounds like they're going somewhat back to their last set - not the Creamsicles.

Colts and Chargers are making some minor changes too, I've heard.

Browns going more traditional again, Falcons just changing uniform design. (I think.)

The big problem I had with the Bucs were those lousy alarm clock numbers. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing them because of that. The extra colors by the shoulders is a little extra, but I could live with them if they changed the numbers. My wife will be happy because she hated them.

TruColor

Reaction score
Rams unveiling logo, colors on Monday:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave