2020 Logo and uniform changes Rams, Chargers, Falcons, Bucs, Colts, Browns, Pats

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
They got rid of the orange pants?

#factoryofsadness
The old orange pants look soooo much better than the brown! They blew this one imo. The rest definitely are an upgrade

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I would love for our Black/alternate uni's to become our new jersey full time.

Pair that with the all white's (old school) and we have updated nicely.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Beaten to the punch. Double post. Please move on.

Reaction score

Hideous! Only lessened by the fact it won't be seen. Atlanta should do the same with the "ATL".

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
No Powder Blu Pants/Color rush is an absolute ATROCITY.

Another team going dark blue/black. C'mon NFL

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So the Bucs and Falcons basically traded uniforms and the Briwns win by going back to a prior version.

Who here doesn't think they could do a better job on all these?

Every team should just have one base pair of colors. Jersey one color, pants another, alternated for home and away versions. Maybe a small third color piping on the sides and that's it. Every team should be readily identifiable just by seeing the Jersey color and nothing more.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'm sure I'm in the minority but I've never really liked the Chargers unis, I think it's the lightening bolt that always makes me go "Meh" ...just me lol

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Damn...that's a lot of uniforms for one team!

I really like them...looks like they added the number to the helmet. Not sure about that one yet.

They should just keep those powder blues which always get the majorities' approval. That number on the helmet is simply a old school approach much like college schools back in the day but the size of the number in proximity to the large bolt clutters the space. They simply need to take that number and make it thinner and vertical so it does not stick out
Oh... and 'hook em horns' :)

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn...that's a lot of uniforms for one team!

I really like them...looks like they added the number to the helmet. Not sure about that one yet.

Yeah, i'm not a fan of BOTH the royal blue and navy blue (I guess one is Color Rush and one is Alternate).

They added the number BACK to the helmet... it was there from their founding in 1960 through 1973, and on the powder blue alternates in 2000. https://www.chargers.com/photos/evolution-of-the-chargers-uniform-through-2019

They should just keep those powder blues which always get the majorities' approval.

Yep, powder blues are great. They became the main jersey last season & hopefully will remain so. I think the latest updates, while subtle, are improvements over the previous version (numbers on the helmets, jersey number outlines from blue to yellow, looks like a nicer number font), addition of yellow pants (but, as someone else pointed out, unfortunately no powder blue pants for the color rush).

...dave

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson