New QB for the Cards?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
B.A. mentioned that they needed a QB to throw to receivers during tryouts.

He likes Berco, but he's at best a "Ready" list candidate; otherwise, Zac Dysert wouldn't be here.

Jay Cardinal

Die Hard Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
I can't see how he was more talented than Barkley. Barkley had two years in the league. Either way we are screwed if he (or Stanton) takes a meaningful snap -- if we are talking championship.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He may not make it in the NFL but at least he can take solace in the fact that he gets to bang this every night. His gf is truly a babe.

You must be registered for see images

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I want to see Detroit go into the tank again this year. I would give 2 number 1's for Stafford. Call me crazy but the dude is only 28 and I think he I still rising. He would feast with our receiving core. IMO

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I want to see Detroit go into the tank again this year. I would give 2 number 1's for Stafford. Call me crazy but the dude is only 28 and I think he I still rising. He would feast with our receiving core. IMO
That would be perfect but I don't see Detroit moving him regardless of what happens. Well, I take that back, maybe if they hire Matt Millen back as GM they'll move him :D.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
That would be perfect but I don't see Detroit moving him regardless of what happens. Well, I take that back, maybe if they hire Matt Millen back as GM they'll move him :D.

If that were the case they would trade him to us for a first rounder and Michal Floyd, and of course draft another two receivers with their two first rounder's...

sr7706

Registered
Reaction score
I think Mike Glennon may still be the best fit..
I think we will find out soon, especially with the Steve Keim-NcState connection. I think he is a free agent in the offseason, not sure how big of $$ he is going to be looking for. My guess is 8-12 million dollar range for Glennon. Someone will bring him in to compete as starter like Chicago or the Jets or SF...If CP is QB here, chances are we won't get Glennon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I think Mike Glennon may still be the best fit..

I agree. I think Mike Glennon is intriguing. At the very least, he is a massive upgrade over Stanton. Let him get into BA's system for 1-2 years behind Palmer and then let's see what we have.

PFF from 2014

https://www.profootballfocus.com/qbs-in-focus-mike-glennon/

Second-highest grade on passes in 21-to-30-yard range at +9.6.
Struggled on throws in the intermediate (11-to-20-yard) range (-9.2) and graded at -3.3 on passes traveling at least 30 yards in the air.
Was blitzed 33.1% of the time; above the league average of 30.8%.
39.9% of drop-backs resulted in pressure from a traditional rush; third-highest in the league.
50.3% of blitzes led to pressure; fourth-highest in the league.

Here is Palmer's from 2014:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/qbs-in-focus-carson-palmer/