New Pirates of the Caribbean movie (Margot Robbie)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Margot Robbie, Christina Hodson Reteam for New 'Pirates of the Caribbean' Movie for Disney

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/h...dson-team-new-pirates-caribbean-movie-1298722

Margot Robbie is setting sail with help from her Birds of Prey writer Christina Hodson.

Hodson has been tapped to write a new, female-fronted Pirates of the Caribbean for Disney, with Robbie attached to star.

While plot details are being kept in Davey Jones’ locker, the project, in early development, is not intended to be a spinoff of the long-running franchise that had pirate Jack Sparrow at its center, but rather a wholly original story with new characters under the Pirates moniker, itself inspired by the long-running attraction at Disneyland.

The new project is said to be separate from the already announced reboot of the popular franchise that has Pirates scribe Ted Elliott and Chernobyl creator Craig Mazin developing the story.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Lame lame lame lame, lame lame lame lame, lame lame lame lame, it's lame...it's lame...it's lame.
Once again, you regale us all with your intelligence and humility in posting about a movie you don't intend to watch. Thanks for taking the time.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Once again, you regale us all with your intelligence and humility in posting about a movie you don't intend to watch. Thanks for taking the time.

Once again, you regale us all with your arrogance and scorn in posting about a post of mine that could easily have been ignored by you. Thanks for taking the time :)

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Once again, you regale us all with your arrogance and scorn in posting about a post of mine that could easily have been ignored by you. Thanks for taking the time :)
One could say the same for you on the original post, yes? ;)

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Don't expect this to be good, but I love me some Margot. She's worth the price of admission.