New Owner - Mat Ishbia

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I received my free antenna in the mail today. To bad the DBacks can't put their games over the air.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Just wait.
That's pretty negative of you.

Is the prevailing thought on this board that Ishbia is going to hurt the franchise in the future? I know at least one or two people on here already think that, but I thought it was a pretty small minority.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Is the prevailing thought on this board that Ishbia is going to hurt the franchise in the future? I know at least one or two people on here already think that, but I thought it was a pretty small minority.

Pretty sure he is simply saying that something will come up to bitch about. I expect every fan base in the league can find something to bitch about.

Yuma

Working from home. Missing my free coffee!
Reaction score

People go from praise to scorn pretty fast on this board. I Love all the moves so far:

Onboard with bringing KD
Onboard with Beal
Free Suns TV, hell yeah
Working to make Suns and Mercury top sports franchises
OPening overseas relationships to boost Suns image
Getting a new g league team for Suns
bringing in Vogel
Being aggressive with the new CBA

I am sure I am forgetting something(s)

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Is this new news only to me?

100M+ practice facility closer to the arena?

I just head about it today. It'll be the HQ for the Suns and Mercury and the Mercury practice facility, the Suns will still be practicing at the 5G center.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's an article about it. Seems @SunsTzu was correct, practice facilities for the Mercury and office buildings for the Suns and Mercury staff. Seems cool. All on Ishbia's dime. Dude is paying twice what Sarver asked for from the city.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Here's an article about it. Seems @SunsTzu was correct, practice facilities for the Mercury and office buildings for the Suns and Mercury staff. Seems cool. All on Ishbia's dime. Dude is paying twice what Sarver asked for from the city.

New facility will offer free food to the office workers according to the article, Cardinals players must be jealous.