Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't want to be stuck in their situation.

Deebo is a real goo player....but his biggest drawback is that he constantly misses games. And his production doesn't consistently match the top receivers...and he will want to be paid like a top guy.
Aren’t we though? You kinda just described the very similar situation we’re in with Kyler Murray.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Certainly he is the shiftness and crazy cuts that is fun to watch, i would send Rondale Moore for him
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Aren’t we though? You kinda just described the very similar situation we’re in with Kyler Murray.
No. Deebo has had one real good season. Murray is even more accomplished and he plays a position that's 1) more valuable 2) you can excel at much longer.

So no, not too similar.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Certainly he is the shiftness and crazy cuts that is fun to watch, i would send Rondale Moore for him

Why? There's not much between them statistically and Moore is a good kid and hard worker.

Toney missed 6 games with injury last year and as already pissed off a new GM and HC so much that they are willing to take a loss on a 1st round pick.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why? There's not much between them statistically and Moore is a good kid and hard worker.

Toney missed 6 games with injury last year and as already pissed off a new GM and HC so much that they are willing to take a loss on a 1st round pick.
As u mentioned many times the Giants are a bad team so even judging a player there is difficult (Hernandez right?)
Toney is a better player, more fluid, 3 inch taller, faster, quicker, u can expect something out of nothing with him on the field
I would make the swap in a heartbeat
I m tired of good guys and hard workers, we need better players, real playmakers

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
As u mentioned many times the Giants are a bad team so even judging a player there is difficult (Hernandez right?)
Toney is a better player, more fluid, 3 inch taller, faster, quicker, u can expect something out of nothing with him
I would make the swap in a heartbeat

I don't have any issue with him as a player. Clearly talented. But so is Moore, without the crappy attitude.