NFL league: year 2022-23

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
why would we do that?
How many 7th rounder have we had that has done something for us? I rather give him a shot over AJ Green. Hell after Green who do we have? Wesley and Isabella?

I get we have Brown now but when Hop went out no other WR step in and took over. Green did alright but we didn’t scare anyone. I am not saying Harry is some elite pro bowler that would have saved us but I would gamble with a 7th rounder on him with hopes he would be better than Green.

Last edited:

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How many 7th rounder have we had that has done something for us? I rather give him a shot over AJ Green. Hell after Green who do we have? Wesley and Isabella?

I get we have Brown now but when Hop went out no other WR step in and took over. Green did alright but we didn’t scare anyone. I am not saying Harry is some elite pro bowler that would have saved us but I would gamble with a 7th rounder on him with hopes he would be better than Green.
Even a 52 year old AJ Green is better than current & future N’Keal Harry.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Teddy Bridgewater says he’s tired of football players trying to portray a “tough guy image”

Dolphins quarterback Teddy Bridgewater has a problem with the way some of his fellow players portray themselves publicly.

“Tired of seeing football players portray this tough guy image or pretend he’s a gangsta,” Bridgewater wrote on social media. “You went to school, attended those classes and some even got their college degree. Now you might have 1.5% of professional football players that’s on but the remaining 98.5% are only ‘football tough.'”

Bridgewater said that football players should think about how children perceive their actions.

“Kids don’t be fooled,” Bridgewater wrote. “You can play ball, do the right thing and they still gonna accept you. Look at me, I’m far from perfect but I chose the ball route but I still can go to the hood and post up and it’s all love. I still keep the same 3 dudes around me. My people accept me for making all the right decisions and not falling victim or being tricked by the false image you see on IG from a lot of ball players.”

Bridgewater, who was born and raised in Miami, is with his hometown team for the first time in his NFL career, and hoping to make a positive impact in his community.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He's NOT a superstar. Overrated. Money wasted.

DK is very good but yes, not a superstar.

He played 17 games last year and didn't break 1000 yards, after having 1303 in 16 the year before.

3 full seasons not and only broke 1000 once with one of the best deep throwers in the league.

He reminds me of a more athletic Dez Bryant. Limited route tree, very good at what he can do but what he can do is limited. He is a TD monster in the RZ though.

Justin Jefferson is rubbing his hands together for next off season after seeing this deal. Jefferson is only 100 yards short of DK in 2 seasons vs 3.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Even a 52 year old AJ Green is better than current & future N’Keal Harry.
Amen! Harry is a fraud. AJ Green had a decent season last year & will know the offense better this year. He's obviously near the end, but the guy can still find holes in the secondary.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose