New Job - Insurance Agent

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Hey guys, a while back I posted that I was looking for a new job and I found one. I work at a fairly large independent insurance agency as an agent. Obviously, this job is a sales driven job so I am looking for anyone that wants to let a Cardinals fan and a board member sine 2003 give them a quote. If its cheaper and/or more comprehensive coverage that what you currently have, let me be your agent. If its not, then keep what ya have! I think it would be awesome to have a bunch of people from this site as clients. I currently am licensed for property and casualty insurance (Home and Auto), and can do commercial policies as well for those of you that own businesses. Shoot me a PM if you're interested in running a quote.

Mods, sorry if this is not in the right forum!

kps0001

Warriors Come Out And Plaaaay!
Reaction score
I don't need a quote but if you need help getting your clients any bonds, I can help. Most people don't know much about bonds or how to get them placed/written but they are easy and some good money to be made. Good luck with your new gig.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He sure is. You should PM him. He saved us a ton of cash on our car insurance.

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
A bit late, but welcome to the industry. I'm on the company side for commercial middle market.