Never too early for preseason 2014-15 top-25

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
As long as Jefferson doesn't declare, we should be preseason top 3

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Is Jefferson coming back? Cause I want him on the Suns nao.

TJ

Reaction score
Is Jefferson coming back? Cause I want him on the Suns nao.

Reports are that he's 50/50 and would be a projected late 1st/early 2nd round pick.

This is a deep draft and it'd behoove him to stay in Arizona to develop a jump shot and potentially climb into the lottery in 2015, with a ****tier draft and refined skills.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
RHJ is most likely coming back but there is now some talk that Nick might come back. Also, I have a feeling Miller is going to be very active in getting Ryan Anderson to transfer to the UofA.

TJ

Reaction score
RHJ is most likely coming back but there is now some talk that Nick might come back. Also, I have a feeling Miller is going to be very active in getting Ryan Anderson to transfer to the UofA.

I doubt Nick is coming back, and he has no reason to unless he wants to cement his legacy at Arizona. He can't improve his draft stock at all by staying one more year.

As for Anderson, he wants to come back out west. As long as he isn't hell-bent on staying in California, we have a good chance, particularly with how thin the 2015 class is in the front court.

OP
OP
Lefty

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I doubt Nick is coming back, and he has no reason to unless he wants to cement his legacy at Arizona. He can't improve his draft stock at all by staying one more year.

As for Anderson, he wants to come back out west. As long as he isn't hell-bent on staying in California, we have a good chance, particularly with how thin the 2015 class is in the front court.

It has nothing to do with improving his stock. We can just wait and see.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Nick is gone from what I gather. RHJ coming back.

NBADraft.net has four Wildcats in their 2015 top 20 mock. Pretty crazy considering we're losing a top 10 pick this year as well as the Pac-12 POY.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully the Wildcats will not have another disappointing season - Tucson can't handle more riots.

TJ

Reaction score
Hopefully the Wildcats will not have another disappointing season - Tucson can't handle more riots.

ugh

Call me when people start burning couches.

Last edited:

TJ

Reaction score
There are also rumblings that York may transfer.

If RHJ comes back, he starts at the 3, Stanley slides to the 2, and Pitts and Allen will get their fair share of playing time.

Last edited:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
There are also rumbling that York may transfer.

If RHJ transfers, he starts at the 3, Stanley slides to the 2, and Pitts and Allen will get their fair share of playing time.
York probably would have transferred this year as well had Pitts not gotten mono. Don't have an issue with Gabe at all but he's really not that good of a player. 6'0 guys who can't play point and and whose only real strength is the catch and shoot grow on trees. He should go somewhere where he has a green light and score a bunch to get noticed by Euro teams but my guess is SDSU aka UofA West.

Last edited:

TJ

Reaction score
York probably would have transferred this year as well had Pitts not gotten mono. Don't have an issue with Gabe at all but he's really not that good of a player. 6'0 guys who can't play point and and whose only real strength is the catch and shoot grow on trees. He should go somewhere where he has a green light and score a bunch to get noticed by Euro teams.

Yeah, York's passing and midrange game leave much to be desired.

Nice kid, but he's a role player at best.