Never as good… never as bad.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If the Cardinals plays as they did versus the Titans they can easily win, unfortunately our beloved team didn't show much consistency in the past after a big win, the fact the back up qbs have often their career days against us is a signal how mentally weak has been this franchise
They can change it? I hope so, but we can still be skeptical at today
This

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is obviously better to catch a team with two new coordinators early in the season. I still think the Titans are a playoff team and the Cardinals outplayed them in all three phases.

This week against the Vikings will be a key test. Don't read your press clipping Cardinals!

3 actually. Jags too.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
We should all know by now and especially after one game things are never as good or bad as they seem.

I’m tempering my expectation just a bit. I’ll be the first to admit I slipped to the dark side and am not completely convinced of what we witnessed Sunday.
With 4 months to prepare for game one will we be able to execute on a game plan installed on Wednesday?
Now that it’s on tape will opponents adjust to what we did?
Are the Titans as bad as they appeared?
Are the Vikings as vulnerable as they appeared on Sunday.

It certainly is set up to an interesting Sunday. It’s a huge test for Kliff and his staff to follow up with another good game plan.

If we lay an egg all the joy we are feeling right now will be neutralized. Not meant to be a buzz kill. I will be one nervous hombre Sunday.
I don't buy the 4 months to game plan reservation. The Titans had 4 months too. As you watch the game it's clear that not only were adjustments being made in the game, they were also being made on the field. The real adjustments are the ones Kyler makes on the field. If he remains healthy he will also get better mentally.

Health is the key. It always is. This team's pass rush is special. It makes the young corners look tons better.

other teams might be able to adjust but it will take a Payton Manning type of adjustment. QB's are going to have to dump the ball off quickly against us.

A little enthusiasm is warranted. But yes. It's the Cardinals and we always remember last year--no matter what year it is--last year was always a disappointment.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't buy the 4 months to game plan reservation. The Titans had 4 months too. As you watch the game it's clear that not only were adjustments being made in the game, they were also being made on the field. The real adjustments are the ones Kyler makes on the field. If he remains healthy he will also get better mentally.

Health is the key. It always is. This team's pass rush is special. It makes the young corners look tons better.

other teams might be able to adjust but it will take a Payton Manning type of adjustment. QB's are going to have to dump the ball off quickly against us.

A little enthusiasm is warranted. But yes. It's the Cardinals and we always remember last year--no matter what year it is--last year was always a disappointment.
Titans had 4 months too…. But their plan wasn’t as good as ours! Lol

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
I think the Vikings are a good football team. Cook is very good, inwlwsys evaluate from the running back out

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Golfermcr