Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this service?

Pros vs cons?

Les

Rookie
Reaction score
I like it alot. I recently switched over to it, after using the Blockbuster Freedom Pass for the last 8 months or so. The standard service lets you have 3 DVD's out at a time. The turn around time for getting new movies is pretty quick, and you can keep as many movies as you want to in your queue. That way if there is a wait on a particular movie, you can have something else in the meantime. I have been pleasantly suprised. (and they have a 10 day free trial right now too)

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
the biggest Con is $240 dollars a year. However, if you rent a lot of movies, it would be worth it. I have heard nothing but good comments about the service from two of my coworkers. Also, you don't get free popcorn and soda for renting three movies! :D

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's good, I did it for about 10 months and it rocked...just make sure you return them quickly so you get your money's worth.

Mike

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Originally posted by jkf296
Has anyone tried this service?

Pros vs cons?

For me it all pro's and no con's.

No late fee's is the key!!

I currently have 45 movies is my queue.

I am emailed when they recieve a returned movie
I am emailed when they send my next movie

Can check my movie queue online
Can change the queue order

Redirects you to Bestbuy to buy the movie if you prefer to do so.

Has more than just movies (documentories, TV series, etc..)

My turn around to get my next selection has never been more than 4 days ( I would imagine that depends on where the distribution center is for your area though).

You can rate movies and Netflix will try to show you movies that you will enjoy when you pop up on the home page.

Very cool service!!

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've used it exclusively for the past 3 years now and love it. I haven't rented a movie from a Blockbuster or Hollywood Video in forever.

All Pros for me too. :)

Shawn